Chapter 3

She came back to find him wearing a white pants with blue shirt, she totally got lost in his dainty. "Jodhaaa" Jalal called her. "You're so handsome" Jodha replied. He smirked and said in lovingly "Come and sit here", "Why???" she asked confused. "Jodha just do it" she did what he asked for and sat in front of the mirror, when he softly picked a black and white diamond necklace from one side and put it carefully on her neck, she got amazed by the beautiful necklace. He said lovingly while softly kissed her on her cheek "Happy birthday sweetheart". "Jalaaal, thanks so much, you always shower me with your love, I love you so much" she replied back and kissed him softly. "JODHAAA...JALALLL WHERE ARE YOU MY CHILDREN??? COME I'M WAITING FOR YOU BOTH" Hamida yelled from down stairs. "We need to go Jodha come with me" Jalal said then held her hand and they went down stairs. They sat on table and were about to start eating when suddenly "Shivani please trust me!!!" Mirza said while they were entering the dinner room. "NEVER... you cheater, don't speak to me ever again" Shivani replied in an angry tone, "Shivani what happened my child??? Why you are so angry dear??" Hamida said while walking toward her. "Ask your cheater son Mum" Shivani replied in sad tone while her tears started to flood down. "Mirza what have you done to my sister this time??" Jodha asked in angry tone, "Jodha please trust me!!! It is just misunderstanding I didn't do anything I'm innocent" Mirza replied in hopeless tone, "MIRZAA, I KNOW YOU VERY WELL... WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME??" Jalal asked, "Bro... please have faith in your brother for God sake, we are the same blood what happened to you??, OK see what happened is that me and Shivani we found Sara my work partner while getting out from the house, and when she saw me she just hugged me and spoke to me and unknowingly she mentioned about our work trip together last year and you know I wasn't even knowing that there is a girl name Shivani in that world at that time and unfortunately I never mentioned about that stupid trip after our marriage cause no need to it, it was just a work trip, but now Shivani isn't trusting me and thought that I lied for keeping it as a secret, that's all, and btw I'm the one who need to get angry because she never ever trusts me bro and you all just take her side without hearing me" Mirza replied in hurt tone, "MMMM... sorry Mirza please forgive us!!!, and Shivani don't worry he is not cheating on you, she is really his workmate and that trip was just for work, and please another time have faith on my young brother Shovo and don't hurt him again, do you understand???" Jalal said in little scolding tone, Shivani felt guilty for not trusting him, she was about to speak with him, but he just ignored her and sat on chair and started eating, then they all joined him. Jodha sit beside Jalal to his left side, Jalal smirked and thought 'MMMMM....Jodha I think you did the biggest mistake of your life by sitting beside me and in my left side see how I will teach you a good listen for the water that you throw on me, be ready, poor Jodha she won't know what to do know' he then whispered in her ears "Jodha you took a very silly reaction without thinking in the morning, but your lovely husband will teach you a lesson now so that you won't dare to play with him ever again" then he quickly held her right hand tightly under the table.. Jodha got shocked with his quick reaction and told him in her eyes 'LEAVE MY HAND NOW!!!!' when he just smirked and told her in loud voice "Jodha...why you didn't start yet??? Your plate is still full", by his loud voice he grabbed everybody attention toward her, "Jodha, what happened?? Why you're not eating??" Hamida asked her, "Nothing Mum, see I will eat in front of you" she then held one piece in her left hand and eat it, "Jodha you never mentioned before that you eat in your left hand" he said then smirk at her with winning smirk. "Jodha you eat in your left hand when?? I never noticed that" Shivani was shocked, Jodha tried hard to get her hand away, but it went in vain so she replied "Shivani nothing like that, actually it's just an unknowing reaction" she gave a fake smile to all then looked at Jalal in begging gaze, but instead of leaving her he made his grab even harder, she knew he won't leave her hand so she got an idea, she pinched him hardly "AHHHH..." he released her hand quickly, Jodha couldn't hold her giggle, but by trying hardly she said in fake worried tone "Jalal what happened??? Are you fine???" She gave him a quick winning smirk, "Nothing but it is just a big wild mosquito over here" he winked at her, She gave him an angry look then continues her food.