Chapter 19

In the cafeteria Jodha, Jalal and Sukanya were eating their lunch while chatting, Jodha and Jalal were trying to know what happened to Sukanya all of the sudden but they couldn't, she didn't say anything they kept chatting till suddenly Jalal phone ranged, he opened the call "Hello Mirza".

"Jalal!!! Adham..." Mirza told Jalal everything happened.

Jalal tried hard not to make Sukanya and Jodha notice anything "OH really, BTW as I told you in the morning I'm now with Jodha.... YEA... yea of course come you and Shivani and live with us in these few days no problem and in the same time like that Shivani will be happy to stay with her sister... yea.... Ok we will discuss this matter later".

"OK Jalal I understood" Mirza replied.

"BYE see you tonight" Jalal ended the call, his mood had turned 90 percent which wasn't unnoticed by Jodha "Jalal!! Are you fine??", "Yea, don't worry" he replied with a fake smile, she smiled back then said "Then let's go 40 models are still waiting" she got up and he nodded and went with her along with Sukanya.

In night....

Jalal was outside in the garden of the house with the security team, Mirza and Abdul "So you won't leave a bird from the house alone do you understand??" Jalal was ordering strictly "Each member of the house will have eight men OK??? Three seen which means he or she know them and the other five are unseen which means secretly OK??" Abdul added and Jalal nodded agreeing with him, "Mr. Jalal there is something that you have to know" the head of security team said "Say it!!" Jalal ordered "Miss Salima is going a lot outside these days..." he was about to continue when Jalal stopped him "Then what??? Everybody in this house have the right to go outside whenever he or she wants but the most important thing is the security now", "BUT...", "That's enough!! Now you all may go" he ordered and they went away, "Don't worry Jalal our security team is so protective so don't worry!!" Mirza said and Jalal breathed out with a nod.

Next day...

Jodha waked up five in the morning and went to freshen up then came to the room and started to brush her hair, due to the movement Jalal waked up, he opened his tired eyes hardly to find her he closed his eyes then said "Why you're awake??? It's still early", she came near him while brushing her hair and said "I didn't even sleep to wake up Jalal specially when today is the last day, you know I'm so worried" she breathed heavily he held her hand then said "Don't worry everything will be fine baby, come" he pulled her in his embrace and said "I'm sure you will win don't worry!!" she nodded hardly then said "BTW tomorrow in the runway there is a gift for you" he looked confused then said "Gift for what???", "You will know tomorrow" he smirked then kissed her forehead and said "MMMM... let's see what my sweet lovely wife have for me so excited to know" and he pulled her more closer "You have to wait then" she replied with a smirk he smiled then said "I'm so tired so stop talking and let me sleep", "Really??? BUT you are the one who start to talk Jalal and if you want to sleep I don't want to so leave me" she tried to come out from his embrace but it went vain as he harden his grip on her "Jalal please!!!" but no response "Jalal.... Jalal.... JALAL.... efffff don't tell me you slept JALAL EFFFF how easily he slept.... but he is looking so handsome even when he is sleeping, Oh I have a really handsome husband" she chuckled "Yea you're right you have a very handsome husband" he said with a smirk while still closing his eyes "So you are awake???", "No actually I'm sleeping but my soul is speaking with you, like seriously Jodha??? OF CAURSE I'M AWAKE" he replied teasingly, she punched him on his chest "JALAL!!" he chuckled then kissed her.

The day continued, it was a very long day especially with Jodha she was so worried and terrified about the runway even though Jalal tried hard to calm her but it didn't work at all, in about six PM she was in the office checking the files even though everybody left except her and Jalal but she was still working "Jodha!! Let's go you already checked these for billion times and nothing is messing so let's go" Jalal tried to take her "No Jalal I won't go anywhere I need to check for last time", "You always say the last time and you check again", "No trust me this is the last time", "No way come now" he said strictly and pulled her from the chair "Jalal!! Just wait for few minutes, I need to see this file", "Come!!" he pulled her away "Jalal please!!!" she made a puppy face "Don't try come" he pulled her out of the office to the car she made an angry face, he let her sat and he sat in the other side, she faced the window angrily he looked at her then started riding "Jodha!! Do you know a near restaurant from here???" he asked but she didn't answer, "Jodha!! I asked you if you know a restaurant that is near here" she didn't answer "OK don't answer" he looked at the way and found two girls were walking he headed to their side which was noticed by Jodha who remembered