Chapter 22

"Jalal you must be kidding right???" Mirza asked, "Kidding, about what??? I swear to God I don't remember her and when did I get married not only that and going to be a father for God sake??? And common from when I make jokes???" he replied then looked around to see Shivani "And who are you??? Wait don't tell me my second wife because in that way I will kill myself seriously" he said statistically "No Jalal she is my wife your sister in law and Jodha's sister you also don't rem...." Mirza was about to continue when Jalal said "And who is that Jo... that Oh yea I remembered you are Jodha the one that is saying she is my wife" he looked at Jodha who was completely shocked but now after his response she couldn't hold herself anymore she got up and ran out of the room, Mirza followed her with Shivani.

"JODHAAA... JODHA WAIT" they tried to stop her but in vain she was running as fast as she can then she entered the doctor office "WHERE IS THE DOCTOR???" she yelled at the secretary "He is inside let me ca..... wait madam wai..." Jodha entered inside angrily "Mrs. Jodh..." he was surprised when she hold him from his collar angrily "YOU SAID THAT THE OPERATION WENT GOOD YOU SAID THAT HE WILL BE FINE THEN WHAT HAPPENED NOW??? WHY HE CAN'T REMEMBER ME??? ANSWER WHAT HAVE YOU DONE???? I WILL KILL YOU I SWEAR, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM???", "Jodha!! Relax please Jodha!!" Mirza tried taking her away from the doctor "LEAVE ME MIRZA HE LIED HE DID SOMETHING WRONG LEAVE ME", "Mrs. Jodha please relax and tell me what happened??? I seriously don't know what you are talking about", "YOU LAIR YOU KNOW.... yes you know.... why???? Why he can't remember me??? Why??? You said that he.... he is OK then what happened now??? Why he is able to remember everyone exc... ept me????... Why???" she fall on her knees "Mrs. Jodha I told you from the beginning that the operation wasn't that easy he was having it in his brain and he had a strong hit on his head when the accident happened and what you are talking about is normal he lost part of his memory and I'm sorry for that specially when the part was you and we need to thank God that he didn't lose his full memory" he tried to explain "But... but you said that... that during the operation he was saying my name and... and many times while he was in the coma he said my name then... then what happened???", "Mrs. Jodha please understand saying your name doesn't mean that he remember you but it has another meaning which is that you are still in his life but not clear what I want to say is that his brain is affected not his heart Mrs. Jodha, which means you are still in his sub-conscious mind", "Is.. Is there a way to bring his memory back???", "Yes maybe and maybe not but you may try, the only one who can bring him back is you Mrs. Jodha none other than you" she looked at him confused when he continued "You have many ways to bring his memory back, and you must know how as you are the one who remember the things between both of you nobody else" he explained "So you mean.... you mean I have to make him remember me by remind him with our memories???", "No you have to remind him of his love not memories" he said "Will it work???" she asked, "Yes for sure it might Mrs. Jodha and if it didn't then you have to enter again in his life" she nodded sadly then went out from there and sat in one seat holding her head with her hands "Jodha!! He said that there is a chance so don't lose your hope, be strong you can do it" Shivani tried "NO I CAN'T DO YOU UNDERSTAND I CAN'T SHIVANI I just can't and... and how you want me to remind him of me when I can't handle it anymore, When he was talking with me like a stranger I felt that my heart broke Shivani and you want me to be strong and do it, I can't see his hatred to me I can't bear his ignorance Shivani I CAN'T" she cried her heart out "NO you can Jodha yes you can the one who changed Jalal the angry, selfish and cruel man to Jodha's Jalal can make it again the one who faced all of Jalal's mood can do it Jodha YEA YOU CAN DO IT AND YOU WILL DO IT DO YOU UNDERSTAND??? You will do it, you will" Mirza tried, she looked at him then asked in the middle of her tears "You think I will succeed this time???", "Yes you will, you will always succeed Jodha you will always succeed" he replied, she looked at him then smiled "THAT IS THE JODHA WE KNOW" he commented seeing her smile.