Chapter 21

Almost fifteen minutes had passed Mirza and the family members were still waiting for the couple to appear in the street but they didn't so finally Mirza chose to drive to the parking area to check on them but as soon as the car entered the parking area their eyes popped seeing Jodha covered with blood hugging Jalal who was not only covered but showered with his blood, they forgot to breath for a second, the scene was horrible, they rushed out of the car and ran to Jodha skipping their breath "JALAL!!!" the first yell was heard by Mirza, "My son Ja..... JALAAAL", "SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE" Bakshi screamed, Sukanya hold her phone while shaking "Ja... Jalal open your eyes Jalaaaal.... please.... please open them... Ja.. lal" Jodha cried "He will be fine Jodha... he will be fine" Mirza said trying to calm her or actually trying to calm himself "WHY THE AMBULANCE STILL DIDN'T COME???" Abdul almost yelled when suddenly they heard the Ambulance car coming, group of men get out from the car and ran to Jalal and took him from Jodha's hug she clinched on his hand when they moved and she quickly without even leaving it stayed running with them repeating the same words "Ja... lal open... open your eyes please!!" her tears was like a waterfall coming from her eyes not stopping for even a second.

They took him inside the car when one of the nurses said "Only one is allowed with him" Jodha was already sitting inside still holding his hand trying to wake him up "Come we will follow them" Mirza said while entering his car, it was still shocking Jalal's state to Jodha heart breaking condition, all were is dilemma everything had just happened so fast.

Jodha sat beside him holding his hand begging him to open his eyes but no response, tears were still flowing from her eyes "Ja.... Jalal open.... open your eyes if not for me for our daughter plea.... please Jalal open your eyes" she begged and begged but no response "GOD WHY???? WHY???" she cried then prayed "Please God save him take my life but save him please God" she cried and cried, every minute passes was like a year for her, "He will be fine right???" she gave one of the men who was putting the medical things on his body a questioning look "I seriously don't know madam I'm not a doctor nor a nurse I just know the first aid" he replied sadly "Ok, I can under.... stand b.. ut like can y.. ou at lea.. st make m.. e rel.. ieve by telling me anything ab... about his con... condition???" he looked at her then said sadly "What I can say that he is in a very dangerous situation Madam as I can see he got a very strong hit on his head...." He was about to continue when they opened the door and said "QUICKLY BRING HIM DOWN!!!" and that was when they reached the hospital.

As soon as they entered the hospital, they took him as fast as they can and entered the operation room Jodha was still holding his hand when the nurse took her hand and said "You can't enter sorry" and closed the operation room door on her face, "JAAALAL GOD SAVE MY SON JALAAL" Hamida prayed when Jodha fall in the ground her legs couldn't held her anymore she cried out loud when Shivani and Mirza came to her "Jodha!! Please don't do that be strong he will be fine" Shivani hugged her and she cried in her arms "Jodha!! Don't worry my brother..." he took a deep breath then continued "Is strong he can get out of it" Mirza added, "Mum please don't do that he will be fine" Salima hugged Hamida "MY SON..... MY SON", Bakshi was also in Abdul arms crying her heart out "BABY don't worry he will be fine, he will be fine and you need to be strong for both Hamida and Jodha so please calm down" Abdul said when suddenly the nurse came out and said "Who have the same blood type??? We don't have it in the hospital it is O negative" all got tensed as no one has the same blood type "But we don't have the same blood ty..." Mirza was about to speak when "I HAVE IT... I CAN GIVE HIM" Surya yelled from behind, all got shock who is he but ignored it "Surya sir really???", "Yes sure" he said "Then come with me quickly, we need to take the blood as soon as possible" the nurse took him and Sukanya went with them along with Mirza.

"JALAAL!!" Jodha yelled "Jodha please!!! See he got the blood don't worry he will be fine" Shivani again tried to console her but in vain she kept crying.