Chapter 10

"Ruqaiya!!! there is someone waiting you" the Guard said while opening the door, she smirked then walked outside while her mind hint to one thing 'The game started Mrs. Mohammad' she entered the room to find Daniel waiting her "Hi Dano!!" she said faking a sad voice then hugged him from his backside, "Ruqaiya what happened???" he said while turning to her she started to act that she is crying, "No please!!! Don't cry, OK!! Come set and tell me everything" he said while letting her set on one of the seats "What I will tell you Daniel?? That I don't have anyone to help me, you know my family don't ask about me since I was 16 and I don't have anyone near me only you, yes Dano you are the only one left for me" she said while acting that she is broken deeply and sad "Please Ruqaiya don't say that!! You know that for sure I will help you and be on your side, now tell me what happened??" She looked at him then hugged him and started to act again while saying "That Jalal, he destroyed me totally and....and I trust him like an idiot, I never imagined in my whole life that he will do that to me, just imagine that he promised me that we will marry but then he just left me when he found that Jodha he Just throw me like a barking dog, then I chose to take my revenge from him so I tried to kill that Jodha but... but I swear it was just a moment of anger, I... I just got out of control trust me!!" she started acting to cry loudly "OH please don't cry!!! Trust me I will free you just trust me, and give me one day as a max" she smirked evilly then broke the hug and cupped his face and started her loving act "Dano!! I don't know how I chose Jalal on you I'm sure I was blind you know that I really started loving you, but I was just laying on myself that I don't" then she kissed his cheek, then suddenly "The time is over" the guard said "Ok Ruqaiya!! I will see you soon but not here, outside I promise you my love" he said then kissed her forehead then got out, as soon as he left, she started laughing evilly "Oh my love Dano, I love you so much HAHAHAHA, how stupid, me and that... that idiot, oh God I will die HAHAHHAHAHAH, Jodha soon we will meet again sweaty so soon, I promise!!! HAHAHAHAAAHAH".

"Jalal!!! why we stopped here??" Jodha asked being confused of the sudden stop on the car, "Actually, if you eat your breakfast that doesn't mean we both are full, I still didn't eat so don't be mean and let's go inside" he said while getting out of the car, she giggles then went out and followed him. They walked side by side, then Jalal hugged her from backside till they entered inside. They prepared a table for them and they sat down "Mr. Jalal what would you like to eat???" one of the girls waiter came and asked softly while looking at Jalal lustfully, "Fried potato with cheese and steak with mushrooms that's all, oh yes for drinks bring cola but without ice" Jodha said it all once without even give the girl break, "Anything el...." The lady tried again to speak with Jalal "I said No, thank you!!!" Jodha replied again but with a little strict voice, the girl went away and Jalal started laughing loudly "Why you're laughing???" she asked being annoyed by him "Nothing!!" he giggled "JALAL!! STOP IT" she ordered but Jalal couldn't stop himself, he start laughing even louder "JALALLL!!!" she said but out of control she started to join him they started to laugh together till one waiter came and put the juices they controlled themselves "Thank you!!" Jalal said, the waiter left them alone "Jalal!!", "Mmmm.." he mummed, "Thank you!!" she said, "For what is this sudden thank you??" Jalal was confused, "For everything, for being with me, for never leaving my side, for your care, for your smile, thank you for every moment, thank you for drawing a smile in my face even when I'm out of the mood, for erasing my tears, just thank you for being my love, life, and soul thank you!!" she replied lovingly, her eyes got filled with that love tears, he got up from his chair then bowed beside her chair and hold her hands then started "Jodha!! I'm the one who need to say thank you not you, you know why??, because you are the one who build the love in my heart, you're the one who made me think twice before every step, you're the one who took control in Jalal, and you're the one who changed Jalal to totally NEW ONE" he then kissed her hands then forehead and cheeks and finally lips, CLAPS, they got surprised to hear people clapping for them Jodha got totally shy, she turned to red tomato she felt awkward she didn't know what to do so she just covered her face, in the same time Jalal went to his seat then said in teasing tone "Jodha what happened??? Why you're covering your sweet face???" she uncover it softly but avoid looking at him, he smiled seeing her behavior "This is the fried potato and this is the steak" the waiter came and put them then left "Jod..." before letting him say anything further she feed him potato and said "We can't speak while we are eating Jalal, remember that" she giggles then winked to him, he chuckled on her behavior.