Chapter 11

"HELLO EVERYBODY!!" entered the living room, "JODHAA!! My daughter!! Thank God your fine" Hamida said while hugging her "Shivani!!!" Jodha said while hugging her. She hugged everybody "Auntie!! You're here!!" Rahim jumped on her, "Rahimooo!!!" she cuddled him, "Rahim!!! Leave her, your Auntie is tired now let her rest" Salima commented, "No, I'm fine actually I missed my hero so much" she replied then kissed him, "Jodhaaa!!" Moti came and hugged her, all this time Jalal was standing in the corner watching them then he said teasingly "Mum!! I'm Jealous", everybody looked at him confused "Don't look at me that way, I'm really jealous from my own wife see how all of you are welcoming her and left me alone without even saying hi" he made a face, everybody started to laugh at him, then Jodha got up and went to him "Sorry Jalal!! But it's not on my hand they love me more than you" she winked at him teasingly "Hey no way!! Everybody here love me more, Mum tell her", "Jalal!! For me I love you both so don't put me between both of you" Hamida replied, "Ok Salima, Mirza, Bakshi, Shivani and Abdul you??", "For sure Jodha!!" Bakshi and Shivani said together, Jodha chuckled "Don't try!!" she said and he gave her fake annoyed look "Me, of course Jalal!! He is my bro so no way" Mirza said then Abdul nodded "Same here", "See!! I told you" Jalal said proudly, "Jalal!! 3:3 Salima didn't say her answer" Jodha said with smirk, "Oh for me I had three brothers and Jodha was not only your wife she was my sister and friend so for sure I love her more" Salima replied, "YESS!! See another time don't challenge me do you understand Mr. Mohammad???" she said while pulling his cheeks, "That's not fair!!" he pouted like a child, "Uncle!!! Uncle!! You still didn't ask me" Rahim said sweetly, "Oh yea!! I totally forget, so Rahim tell me know who you love more???" Jalal asked with a hope "mmmmm.... Of course my Uncle... wife, of course Auntie Jodha" they all started laughing, Jodha started laughing loudly "OHHH GOD I WILL DIE LMFO" Jalal after controlling himself he started to tickle Rahim "So you teased me?? You teased your uncle right?? I will show you!!" Rahim started to laugh loudly.

"RUQAIYA!! TOMORROW MORNING YOU'RE ASKED TO THE COURT" the guard said, Ruqaiya smirked then thought 'It's time to bring the hell in your life Jalal".

"WHAT??? DANIAL CAME??" Adham was shocked, "Yes, she called him and he came also I heard that they will open her file again tomorrow" one of the men said, "SHUT THE F**K UP I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING ELSE, GET OUT OF MY FACE NOW....GET OUT" he then hit the table with all of his strength "YOU USED ME AGAIN RUQAIYA, I WONT SPARE YOU THIS TIME I WONT NEVER" he fumed in angriness.

"Jalal!!! I will take a shower then come back OK??", he nodded then went to his laptop and started to work, after about fifteen minutes Moti knocked the door "May I enter??", "Yea, sure Moti" he replied, "The hospital send this result", "Result!! For what?" he was confused, "I seriously don't know, the girl that came didn't tell me anything" he nodded while taking it then said "thank you!! You may go now" she went out. Jalal looked at the card confused, then opened it softly wondering what inside it, as soon as he opened it he found a paper written in it Jodha's name, it was a result for a blood check "But Jodha got her result, then why this is here" he was totally confused he started reading it to find something written in it in bold, he got shocked, he was out of words his eyes moisten. Jodha went out of the bathroom only to find him holding the result, she didn't know how to react especially when she saw Jalal in this state, he was out of emotions "Jal....a...l" she called him, he looked at her with shock face "Jala...l I wa...s ab...out t..o te...ll you bu..t I wa..nted to b..e sure f..irst, Jalal!! ok you might got sad but this....", "SAD!! for what??? I'm the happiest person today" he said while running towards her and hugs her, she got confused "Happy????" she murmured "Of course happy!! I will be a father thank you.... thank you so much my love for allowing me to feel this moment..... Oh GOD thank you" he was totally happy he made her fly in air, she was totally shock her brain was hunting the word 'Father' she starting asking herself 'Am I pregnant???' after putting her down "Jodha???? Where are you lost???? You will be a mother see this is the result" he forward the result, she took it quickly to read 'Pregnant' her eyes moisten, she was out of words, she was still in a shock "How would that happen???" he got confused "What do you mean??? Of course it will happen Jodha", "I.... I meant to say that I... I thought that I might..." she was still shocked, "You might what???" he was happy but in the same time confused of her behavior "Jodha!! The most important thing now that you are pregnant aren't you happy for that???", she smiled then hugged him tightly "Jodha!! Are you fine???", "Yes!! Yes, I'm totally fine it's all because I'm so happy I will be a mother for your child Jalal, I'm so happy" her tears were falling in happiness, he hugged her back "Jodha!! Come with me let's tell everybody" he pulled her out of the room.