Chapter 26

"Sukanya why you came so early today?? I thought you will be late" Minavati commented when Sukanya entered the house, "Actually, I was so tired and I finished my work early today", "It's OK sweetheart, actually this is so good" Sukanya looked at her mother confused "OH.. I forget to tell you Maan and your aunt Mora is coming as I....", "MUM BUT I TOLD YOU I WILL THINK ABOUT IT, I DIDN'T ACCEPT YET" Sukanya already yelled, "And who said I called them for the marriage actually she is your aunt so family dinner as usual nothing more don't worry, and come here why you are so possessive about that matter??? Like whenever I say Maan name you lose your mind what is happening with you???", "ME... No no... thing like that it's ..... it's..... it's just I'm not ready yet", "MMMM... OK you go now and prepare yourself they might come at any minute" Minavati said and Sukanya nodded, then kissed her mother and head to her room while murmuring in fristration "EFFFFFF.... From where did that come up now??".

"Good evening Sir, glad to see you" the waiter said with a wide smile as always ignoring Jodha, Jalal smiled to her "Good evening!!", "How are you Sir??? I heard about the accident and I was so wor...", and that when Jodha lost her temper as usual but this time with some pregnancy hormones spices "What about me taking the order and you sit here and chat as much as you want Miss, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS??? TAKE THE ORDER AND GET AWAY FROM MY FACE NOW" Jalal got shocked then his shocked expression turned into a chuckle but he hardly hold it when Jodha gave him 'I will kill you' look, "So... sorry Mrs. Mohammad What is your order Si...", "As always 2 chicken steak with cheese potato but this time add beside them pasta and make it spicy and.... and Caesar salad but with a lot of cheese OK??? And about the drinks for me Oreo milk shake and for him Pepsi that's all thank you so much and please when the order is ready send another one to bring it as you will make me vomit what to do?? Not on my hand pregnancy hormones sorry" she said last words facing Jalal who was staring at her with half opened mouth. The waiter went away but his stare didn't change "What happened?? Pregnancy hormones" she said innocently, he nodded then looked the other way and chuckled while saying "She was about to kill her and still saying pregnancy hormones" she mouth dropped "Did Mr. Mohammed say something???", "Me... no nothing relax!!", "Better".

After a few minutes of silent Jodha looked at him then asked out of nowhere "You were awake yesterday right??" he looked at her confused then remembered last night so he quickly pretended he didn't understand "Yesterday yes why??? Did they tell you I was in a coma???", she chuckled then said "Don't act dump Jalal I know your every thought so pretending to not understand my question is not a solution" he looked at her amazed then said teasingly "You know what, I really started fear you like are you a witch or what??? How you know everything???" here she laughed out loud, he smiled and thought 'At least you were able to make her laugh Jalal' not knowing that the one who made her laugh is not Jalal but Jodha's Jalal

Flashback...

Jodha came angrily to his office room and shut the room door strongly that he knew very well something wrong had just happened, he stand up from his chair and went near her "Are you fine bab...", "DON'T DARE TO CALL ME BABY" he tried to hold her hand "DON'T DARE TO DO THAT AS WELL, WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT THE VALENTINE'S DAY???", Jalal closed his eyes and thought 'That means your end Jalal, no... no I can manage it' he opened his eyes and smiled to her angry eyes and said "The book" she looked at him confused "Which book???", "The book, you don't know the book called 'The Story Of Valentine' I got it as a gift from Bakshi when I was small and I read it that how I knew about it, but seriously you have to read it sweetheart I will search for it in my old books because I'm sure yo....", "JALAL!!! DON'T ACT DUMP I KNOW YOUR EVERY THOUGHT SO PRETENDING TO NOT UNDERSTAND MY QUESTION IS NOT A SOLUTION???? I ASKED HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT IT???", "You know what, I really started fear you like are you a witch or what Baby??? How you know everything???" she looked at him and moaned in frustration then was about to go but he hold her hand.