Chapter 6

Jodha was crying in pain, the only words in her mind was 'Jalal please come as soon as possible!!! I need you, please come fast!!!' she was murmuring these words all the time, when suddenly Sharif entered there, she looked at him disgusted, she wanted to kill him at that second, but she wasn't able to do so; because of the ropes, so she turned to the other side ignoring him, he sat in the corner and opened his phone and started to check his Facebook so coldly, she started to lose her patient seeing him that calm "GOT OUT OF HERE!!!", he turned to face her, then replied "Do you know me so you can order me??? Hey!! For your knowledge, you're the one whose kidnapped here not I, remember that", "You know what?? Your right, but I rather be kidnapped than being PEOPLE PLAYING DOLL" she smirked, "What do you mean??" Sharif asked, "You are so stupid and won't understand" she replied statistically, "What do you mean??" he asked again but more strictly, "OK!! I will tell you, even though you won't trust me, but I will, Adham is playing with your life and feelings right now and you're just supporting him for doing that", he started laughing loudly "Really??? Oh OK I will free you now" he took a breath then continued "Are you out of your mind?? I have never seen someone that much stupid like you before, if you want me to free you, you have to say something possible you stupid, anyway I'm going cause I think I won't be able to hear your lies anymore" he went out while giggling, 'Sharif, you thought I'm lying, it's your fault, you will know the truth soon, but unfortunately it will be so late' she then thought again 'Jalal you have to come quickly'.

"Please don't say that Jalal!!! Of course you're like my brother, but please understand me!! I can't it's been 7 years and I can't... why can't someone understand me??" she started crying, Jalal hugged her, then he got up and went to the door took the keys and left followed by Abdul and Mirza, "What would happen if you called him Ha??? Answer me???" Hamida yelled at her, Salima ran to her room and locked the door and started crying loudly, "Mum, please leave her alone!! It's her right to call or not" Shivani stopped Hamida from following her, "Yes mum, leave her" Bakshi tried as well.

"Jalal!! Calm down!! We will find her, don't worry" Mirza tried to calm him, Jalal nodded then asked "Did they find any clue??", "Unfortunately, no Jalal" Abdul answered back, "ABDUL!! THAT'S ENOUGH, I DON'T HAVE ANY PATIENT LEFT, CALL THE POLICE AND TELL THEM EVERYTHING NOW!!" Jalal gave up, "Are you sure??", "YES, but make sure that Adham won't know" Abdul nodded then went to one side to call the police. "Jalal!! Do you want me to try with Salima, I mean...", "No Mirza, don't. It's right that I wanted her to do it at the beginning, but when I thought about it I found that I was wrong, because in that way I will put her in risk from her feelings in one side and Adham danger in the other so I won't let her do it even if she wants". "But Jalal...", "Mirza!! This is my last decision don't try" Mirza nodded. Suddenly Jalal received a message with picture of blood in the floor and written in it 'Seems like your wife got injured with her feet, but how???' Jalal heart shattered 'Jodha!! All what happened was because of me I'm sorry!! If I with draw the case, this wouldn't have happened, forgive me!!' he couldn't hold himself anymore he collapsed on his knees and started to cry silently while trying to get energy by closing his hands firmly, "Jalal!! Please got your strength back!! If you will be that weak we will not have the time to search for Jodha, bro!! Please got up!!" Mirza tried to give him some patient "Mirza!! She needs me and I can't even talk to her" Jalal said painfully, "Bro!! Everything will be fine trust me" Mirza hugged him to comfort him. Abdul came "Jalal!! the police put your number in probation and don't worry they said that they will not be around us so Adham won't know, also they will send groups to search in secret ways and the officer will be with us but as a bodyguard he will be here in minutes" Jalal nodded.

"Adham!! Do you think they used police help??" Sharif asked, "No, Jalal said to Abdul that he don't want police as he is afraid on his Jodha, my secret man told me that and he just send his men" Adham answered, "IS THERE ANYBODY HERE??? CAN YOU HEAR ME???" Jodha yelled, Adham smirked and went to her "What's the matter princess??", "FIRST STOP CALLING ME PRINCESS BECAUSE IT IS LIKE A POISON FROM YOUR MOUTH, SECOND I WANT TO GO TO THE BATHROOM I THINK YOU CAN'T STOP ME" she yelled at him, "You're right, I can't stop you, but don't try this time because the bathroom window is closed in a way even your Jalal can't open it, FREE HER!!" he then pulled her to the bathroom harshly then pushed her hardly toward the door, Jodha's angriness reached the peak, she turned to him and in all her strength she slapped him "DON'T EVER TRY TO TOUCH ME AGAIN, BECAUSE I DON'T THINK YOU KNOW THE RISKS, I'M NOT LIKE ANY OTHER WEMAN, BECAUSE I'M JALAL ALDEIN WIFE SO FEAR ME" she took a breath then she continued while poking in his forehead "PUT THIS IN YOUR SMALL STUPID MIND" then she entered the bathroom and closed the door firmly, Adham was shocked with her reaction, he was amazed in the same time as he had never seen this side in any woman before, not even in Ruqaiya "Now I release why this var***t love you that much" he smirked evilly.