Chapter 5

Jalal, Mirza and Abdul entered the house together, "Mirza!! What happened?? Is everything fine??" Shivani asked while helping him with his jacket, "Yes, it's just a fuse don't worry" Mirza replied without looking at her, "Where is Jodha??" Jalal asked, "She went outside in the garden ten minutes ago, because Moti called her there" Bakshi explained, "Oh ok!!" Jalal relieved. After a while Moti went by the living room "Moti!! You're here, then where is Jodha??" Hamida asked, "Jodha?? I don't know, I thought she is here" Moti replied, "But she was with you... you send her a message to meet you outside in the garden" Bakshi started to worry, "Message?? Actually I lost my phone 2 hours ago and I'm searching...", "WHAT??? JODHA!!" Jalal yelled while running toward the door and went out "JODHAAAA!!! WHERE ARE YOU??? JODHA!!!" Jalal started searching for her followed by others, "GOD PLEASE, JODHAAAA!!" Jalal yelled again and again, then he stepped in something, he looked down only to find Jodha's earring he took it up and yelled again "JODHAAAA!!!", suddenly his phone ranged he picked it from his pocket to find a private number is calling he answered

"Jalal stop searching my friend cause you won't find her" one man said from the other side.

Jalal knew the sound very well "ADHAM LEAVE HER NOW, YOUR MATTER IS WITH ME NOT WITH HER" Jalal replied angrily.

"REALLY??? THEN CAN YOU TELL ME WHY YOU DIDN'T LEAVE RUQAIYA??? SHE'S ALSO OUT OF OUR MATTER" Adham blood boiled.

"ADHAM LEAVE JODHA...... OK YOU WANT RUQAIYA I WILL WITH DRAW THE CASE, JUST LEAVE HER" Jalal started begging him.

"I will think about it, but won't promise you" Adham replied while laughing evilly then cut the call.

"ADHAM!!! ADHAM!!! DAMN IT" Jalal throw the phone in anger.

"Jalal please relax my son..." Hamida tried to calm him down, "HOW CAN I RELAX MUM AND SHE IS IN ADHAM'S HAND??? HOW??" Jalal cried out, then he wiped his tears off and rushed toward his car, "Mirza, Abdul you both go with him" Hamida ordered, "Mirza you stay here for their save I will go with him" Abdul said while running entering Jalal's car, "OK TAKE CARE OF HIM ABDUL" Mirza yelled so he can hear him, "DON'T WORRY!!!" Abdul replied.

Jalal started driving, "Jalal where we are going?? I think we need to inform the police" Abdul said, "No Abdul, of course no I know Adam he might hurt her if he knows that I informed the police so no" he replied when he got a message he opened it to find Jodha picture, she was tied up in a chair fainted and it's written in the picture sleeping beauty, Jalal famed in angry and yelled "I WILL KILL YOU ADHAM", "Jalal you need to calm down or you won't be able to find her" Abdul tried to calm him down, "HOW ABDUL??? HOW??? HOW CAN I BE CALMED AND JODHA'S LIFE IS IN DANGER??? HOW???" he cried out, "I need to find her yes I have to do anything just to find her", "But where do you think we can find her??" Abdul asked, "I don't know, but even though I will search even if I have to search whole New York I will search, just for Jodha's sake" Jalal replied, Abdul nod then Jalal ordered strictly "Abdul tell our people to start searching let them separate in different places", "I already did Jalal" Abdul replied, "Greet" then he stopped the car and went outside "HEY!! PLEASE!! CAN YOU HELP ME??? DID YOU SEE THIS GIRL ANYWHERE HERE, SHE IS MY WIFE DID YOU SEE HER???" Jalal started asking random people in the street but the answer was just the same 'NO' and by every 'NO' Jalal heart broke to a million pieces.

"Adham who's that girl???" Sharif asked while staring at Jodha, "She is new in New York, I mean she came when she married before six months" Adham nervously, "OH really?? Anyway I'm going outside to take some breath and drink some coffee do you want to join me??" Sharif asked, "I will come in few minutes" Adham replied back. Sharif went out, "Poor Sharif!! You don't know where you are playing now but I can't tell you because I'm sure you will break my plan" then he started to laugh evilly.