Chapter 18

Ruqaiya wake up late that day, she opened her eyes in the ray of sun, she didn't find Daniel in the room so she smiled then screamed "YOU STUPID COME HERE" one of the maids came running "Good morning madam", "MISS YOU IDIOT", "Sorry miss", "Anyway where is Daniel", "Sir went out early in the morning and he said that he will come so late in the night or might not come at all as he have so much work to do", she smirked evilly then said "OK you may go now, but I want my breakfast to be ready do you understand???" the maid nodded then went out, "So me alone in this big villa" she smiled then got up while saying "This mean I have a lot of time to open this stupid thingy" she looked at the locker, then she head to the bathroom.

"WHAT THE F**K???" Jodha already yelled bringing Jalal and other attentions to her "What happened Jod..." he realized what happened so quickly he said "I....I...I meant the design....yea...yea dear the design is the best see how beautifully my wife had designed it Alex see so nice right??" he tried but she was hell angry, "Jodha what happened??" Jodha helper Alex asked "NOTHING" she replied rudely while fuming at Jalal then he asked again "Did you like the design???", "WHY YOUR ASKING ME??? ASK MR. MOHAMMED HE WILL ANSWER YOU NOT ONLY FOR THE DESIGN BUT FOR THE MODEL ALSO" Jodha replied angrily while looking straight at Jalal eyes "Jodha please.... I'm sorry I swear that you are the best... I.... I was jus..." he was about to continue when she cut him "I THINK FROM NOW ON YOU WILL BE THE ONE WHO WILL CHOOSE THE MODELS MR. JALAL AS NO ONE CAN ADMIRE THEM MORE THAN YOU", 'God please help me what I will do now???' he prayed silently, till now the model was confused as she was French and didn't understand anything so she asked in her language "Is there any problem with the dress miss Jodha" Jodha got more angry with her question so she replied to her in French "Yea there is, and it's that this dress doesn't suit you and it's looking so awful on you I prefer that you change with Alina as her dress will suit you more, and she will suit this one" everybody was shock with Jodha respond, Jodha helper got shock and said "Jodha you can't do that, Alina won't suit in this and how you want her to take the first design on stage, we can't, Lora is the only one who will take this dress", Jodha was still angry on Jalal behavior and was out of her mind "I THINK THAT I'M THE OWNER HERE, AND I'M ALSO THE DESIGNER WHO SPEND DAYS AND NIGHTS TO DO THESE DESIGNS AND I SAID THAT ALINA WILL TAKE THIS DRESS THIS MEANS SHE WILL TAKE THIS DRESS AND THIS IS FINAL" The model went from their crying, Jalal understand that this won't be good as this dress is the cover of the designs and the model who will dress it have to be the best so he said "Jodha come with me, we have to talk", "NO, I HAVE SO MUCH WORK" she replied rudely "Jodha!! I said we have to talk" he replied again but more strictly "AND I SAID NO" she replied back, "Either you come with me to your office room or I will talk in front of everyone and trust me you won't like it" she looked at him angrily then got up from her chair and walked angrily to her office room.

Salima was in her room when she got five message from Sharif she opened them

'Hello Salima'

'How are you??'

'How is my hero?'

'I hope that both of you are fine'

'Actually I was planning that you and Rahim come tomorrow and we do a barbecue in the garden of the house what do you think??'

She smiled then replied 'Hi Sharif'

'Both of us are fine what about you'

'Yea, sure why not but can we just like postponed it for few days because in those days I can't as I'm busy so we can do it like after few days maybe like at the end of this week'

He got her massage and smirked then replied 'Fine I don't have any problem as soon as you are free tell me'

'Will do'