Chapter 4

"Adham!!! This is you?? It's been a long time" Sharif answered the phone.

"You're right, long time, I really missed you man" Adham replied

"Way more, anyway tell me why you called me? I know you, of course you want me to help you in something right??" Sharif asked

"HAHAH, your right Sharif I need your help; because I thought since you're here we can have some work together, but in the end it's your choice" Adham replied

"Really??? What you want me to do this time??" Sharif asked

"I can't tell you on the phone we need to meet face to face it will be better so, come to the park the one where we used to meet before and I will tell you everything" Adham replied

"Ok, I will be in my way" Sharif replied then cut the call.

'Jalal your end is so near' Adham thought.

"Mirza can we talk for one minute??" Shivani tried sadly, "we don't have something to talk about Shivani, and you know what??? I think if you stay here with your sister today it will be better; because I seriously don't have a mood left to hear your bitter words anymore" Mirza replied without looking at her, "What?? You want me to stay here, but we were supposed to go somewhere for dinner" Shivani said helplessly, "Seriously??? You think that after hurting my ego I will take you somewhere for diner kidding me??? What do you think?? I don't have a self-respect, you know what??? I will go and sit with Jalal it will be much better" he replied then got up and went toward Jalal then sat beside him. "Mirza why you came and sat beside me??" Jalal asked confused, "I'm just giving her some punishment Bro so she will never doubt me even if she had the right and by that no more doubt no more headache" Mirza replied Jalal couldn't stop himself he started giggling loud, then Shivani got an idea so she got up from the chair and went slowly toward the kitchen, then suddenly when she found that nobody is looking at her she pushed the flowers vase and pretended to fall down she screamed in fake pain, Mirza worryingly ran to her "What happened??? Are you fine???", she shake her head in no and pretended to feel pain, Jodha and Jalal knew that she was just acting so they wink to each other and decided to play a little game with them, Jodha acted to be worried and said "Jalal please call the doctor, I think Shivani can't get up now", "DOCTOR, NO.... NO... NO... no need I'm fine I can get up see" she got up quickly, "Shivani, but you just said that you aren't fine" Mirza said, "Yes, it was just a little pain and it's gone now, let's sit come with me", everybody went to sat but before Shivani could go and sat Mirza grabbed her and warned her in a hard tone "DON'T EVER TRY TO LIE ON ME AGAIN", "lie??? About what??" she looked at him, he gave her an angry glare so she said "Ok Mirza I lied on you, so you will forgive me, see how you are behaving with me, this is really hurting me, why can't you understand???? I'm sorry" he turned his face ignoring her, so she held her ears hardly and waited for his response he was still ignoring her so she pulled her ear's even harder this time and was about to bend down, but he stopped her then said "This won't work with each mistake Shivani, I will think, then I will tell you my dissection, remember I won't forgive you that easily" he said, then smile to her and went and sat beside others, she was shocked and angry in the same time when she realized he had just ignored her for the first time ever, she murmured loud "MONSTER!!!". 

"Adham!!!" Sharif hugged him, "It's been more than 7 years, how are you??" Adham asked, "Fine, and you??" Sharif replied, "Fine, anyway I have a plan and I think you are the only one who suits for it since you're here" Adham said in serious tone, "Really??? Tell me what's the matter??" Sharif asked, "There is a person and I need to destroy, so he will get out from my life" Adham replied, "OH, ok sure what is your plan??" Sharif asked again, "Hear me very well first.........." Adham said the plan seriously, "Mashala.... Mashala Adham this plan will destroy him totally" both of them started laughing evilly, "But I was wondering who's that man??" Sharif asked, "It's just someone who I need to make him away from my path, you don't know him" Adham replied then thought 'I can't tell you who is he; because I know you won't help me if I told you' he smirked.