Chapter 27

Jalal entered his car while his mind was thinking 'What is happening with me??? Why I feel I did something wrong yesterday??? Why when I saw 'My life' I smiled????..... 'My life' wait that means..' he smiled then opened his phone and went to the photos quickly. As soon as he opened the app he find his photos with her he smiled then opened the last photo saved only to find it in the runway a selfie taken by Jodha where Jalal is kissing her cheek he smiled widely to the picture and unknowingly turned to the other then the other and started seeing the pictures, with each picture his smile come wider and wider, each picture was different than the other, then he reached a picture where he was standing holding Jodha by her waist and looking at her with a wide smile and she was looking at him putting her hand around his neck and smiling to him while her short light gray dress was flying along with her long with a little curls hair, he smiled to the photo and murmured "Perfect" but suddenly his life hunted on his mind and his smile vanished, he closed the phone and throw it on the passenger chair beside him and turn the car on and was about to drive but something stopped him and made him instead take his phone again and open it again on the same picture then click on 'set it as lock and home wallpaper' he smirked "In the end she is your wife Jalal, so there is nothing wrong with that" he put his phone back and drove with a smile.

Sukanya was preparing for the presentation that she will present while other companies owners were coming and siting on the presentation room, Surya saw her and came next to her while asking "Are you ready Sukanya???" she nodded with a smile "I trust that you can do it" he commented and went back to his seat, Sukanya turned to face everyone and said "Hello everyone, we are so glade...", "Sorry for being la..." a man entered and said in a hurry but stopped seeing Sukanya, he got shocked, "Sukanya??", "Maan??" both of them were shocked to see each other, "You know each other???", "Yes for sure Surya, she is my cousin the one that I told you about" Surya mouth dropped he felt his heart got stabbed "You... you mean she is the same girl that you lo..." Maan stopped him and whispered "What are you doing?!!" then he looked at Sukanya "So this is the company you're working in???" Sukanya nodded with a smile then asked "But why are you here???", "OH actually me and Surya are partners in some work that's why I'm here but never thought to see you here" Sukanya smiled when Surya said strictly "Miss Sukanya I think it's time for the presentation" Sukanya got shock from his way of speaking but she ignored it and nodded "Then will talk when I finish Maan OK???", "OH God don't tell me you are the one who will present it" Sukanya chuckled and said "None other than me", "Mmmmm I think this will be my best presentation ever" Sukanya smiled which made Surya already shout "THE PRESENTATION" Sukanya flinched this is the first time he shout at her and that's too in public, she quickly said "Yes, you may have a seat I will start", 'What happened to him???' she thought when Maan smiled to her and sat next to Surya "Why you shouted that way on my girl Surya??? And wait why you didn't tell me she work with you??? if you said so, I would have stayed here forever" Surya got annoyed and said "We need to focus Maan" Maan nodded and looked at Sukanya lustfully, he didn't pay attention on what she is saying but on her beauty, which didn't go unnoticed by Surya who was feeling something strange for the first time ever.

Jodha was standing in front of the mirror holding her dress tight from the back making it tight on her body looking at her tummy that was now with a little bump "EFFFFFF...only that much, it doesn't even seems like a baby bump but a paunch effffffff" then she hold her tummy and said "When are you planning to get bigger????" then she chuckled and said "You know what take your time but in one condition if you will be same Jalal OK???" then she smiled with a blush and said "Same eyes, ears, nose and hair for sure", "But if she was a girl then she will be ugly with my features so don't wish that ONLY after knowing the baby gender" Jodha mouth dropped she turned only to find Jalal there with a flower bouquet she smiled to him and went beside him "But I want him to be a boy, handsome, strong and gentle boy exactly same his father", "And I want her to be a girl", "Boy", "Girl", "Boy", "Girl", "JALAAAAL", "What??? Girl", "EFFFFFF ok fine" she moaned in frustration but then smirked evilly and said "But Jalal if she was a girl that means she will be so beautiful same me right???", "Yes of course so beautiful", "And if she will be beautiful then she will be hot at the same time which means...", "Means???", "Means that poor Jalal, your daughter will make boys fight for her and then she will choose a boy from them then he will be her boyfriend and she will love him after that she will come and put him in front of you and tell you 'I want him' and if you will not like him you know what will happen???", "What???", "He will tell her to escape with him and she will go and leave you alone, lonely PAPA", "WHAT??", Jodha smirked that her plan worked then nodded with a serious look, "No... No that won't happen, you know what let him be a boy I don't mind" Jodha broke in laughter "What happen??? Wait...Wait you were teasing me???" Jodha started laughing loudly closing her eyes then she opened them to find nothing she looked around to find no one "Jalal... Jalal" she called but nothing there, her mood turned upside down, she sat on the bed and asked herself "Was it my imagination???" then she nodded and said "Of course my imagination, I will really go crazy" then she smiled and hold her bully "but it was amazing dream I wish that it will be real the second time" her tears started to play on her cheek she looked at the window and said "At least he is here, he is a live" she wiped her tears then went downstairs.