Chapter 25

"Surya Sir, here is the files that you asked me to work on I already finished them" Sukanya forwarded the files avoiding his eyes, "WOW, you're already done but I told you, you can work on them for three days, anyways I will see them then will call you" he said then raised his face to see her pale face, she was about to go when he asked "Did you sleep yesterday???", in first she was confused 'why he is asking???' she thought then said "Yes, Why???", "You are a lair because your face is saying opposite that" she looked at him confused when he said "I mean your face is too pale" she faked a smile then turned to leave when he asked again "Are you fine???" she turned and nodded while tears were already on her cheeks, "Are you sure???" he asked again being worried, she looked at him, he got so worried seeing her tears he got up and came near her then asked "Why are you crying now???" she faced the other way and said "May I leave??? I mean like I want to go back home", "Yea sure but first tell me why you are crying???", "I'm going" she turned and was about to leave when he hold her hand and said "You are not leaving till you tell me why are you crying Sukanya", "Leave me sir please" she tried to go when he said "Sukanya I thought we are friends then what happened???", "Sir, please leave me" he looked at her then left her "Ok I won't force you but if you need anything tell me OK??? And take care of yourself", she smiled then went away she opened the door only to find Lavania on her face, Lavania looked at her then entered ignoring her "Surya I think we have to go out remember you promised me that we are going for lunch then let's go" he smiled to her and said "I have some work will do it and then we will go", "No you have to come now I won't allow you, you can do your work later but can't leave me hungry, so come" Sukanya was listening her tears was filling her eyes now so she chose to leave and went away, "Lavania I said I have work either you wait or forget about going" he replied strictly, she was shocked from his sudden angriness "OK... OK I was just trying to...", "Just be quite and let me finish my work" he said and looked at his file again making her shock 'What happened to him suddenly???' she thought.

Jodha was sitting on the waiting room, waiting for her turn to enter the sonar room, "Baby what you think our baby will be boy or girl???" A woman asked her husband who was hugging her side hug who replied while caressing her belly "I seriously don't know but whatever my girl will give me I will be happy as he or she will be part of you my love", Jodha smiled hearing his response, when she heard another woman talking to her husband "Malik, you know what our babies will be??? same you exactly I'm sure, you know I'm so happy that today we will know when they will arrive", her husband kissed her cheek and said "But in that way you will have three handsome men to be jealous on" the woman beat him childishly on his chest and said "No my babies will be on their mother side, they won't allow you to make me jealous or annoy me do you understand??" he smiled to her and kissed her again, Jodha smiled again while her eyes got moist, she hold her belly and said "Sorry my child your father is not with us now but I'm sure if he remembered us he would have been with us now hugging both of us teasing us and annoying us as well, he would start a fight on your gender only to annoy me, he would have kissed me and never made a tear fall from my eyes, but what to do he is not fine now, so don't feel bad OK??? Only think that he will be with us when you will arrive my love ok??" tears started to play on her cheek when she thought 'You don't know Jalal how much I missed you, you don't know how much I want you with me now, I always dreamt about this day but not in that way but in a way that you are with me hugging me, teasing me and annoying me, I always dreamt of our first moment seeing our child, our first time to hear his heart beat then what happened now??? Oh God please bring my Jalal back soon, please!!!', "Mrs. Jodha it's your turn now please come inside" the nurse said, Jodha nodded and wiped her tears then went inside.

"How is everything going Salima???" Sharif asked "Very bad, Jodha is in a very bad situation on one side her pregnancy and on the other Jalal who don't even remember her, everything changed after the accident and you??" she replied with a smile at the end "I'm doing fine and I really pray that everything in your family will come back to normal", "Thank you!!" she smiled to him when Rahim came running and said "Uncle you said five minutes and you will come back and now it's more time so come" he pulled him, Sharif smiled to Salima and went with him, Salima smiled widely seeing them together, she followed them and said "So tell me what both of you are playing", "Hide and seek mum you want to play with us??" Rahim asked childishly she smiled then said "OK I will, who will count??", both of them said together "You!!" she chuckled then said "OK fine I will start", "But cover your eyes" Rahim said and she nodded and covered her eyes and started counting, Sharif smiled seeing her covering her eyes like kids when Rahim pulled him and said "Like this she will catch us come" he pulled him and hide, Salima opened her eyes and started searching for them, after sometime she found them and they started running and following them when Sharif fall while running and both Salima and Rahim started laughing at him he laughed then pulled Rahim and started tickling him when Salima joined him and all of them started laughing loudly, forgetting everything surrounding them, their thoughts was only in this minute, the minute of happiness.