Chapter 7

"Mr. Jalal they just send me the location we can go now if you want" the officer said, "Without wasting a minute" Jalal replied, "Jalal I think if we wait just two hours, I mean it's three in morning and if we go now it will be so dark and we might stray, especially they are in the forest..." Abdul said but was cut by Jalal "Even if it's dark then what?? We will go now I can't leave Jodha with him for one minute more", "Actually Mr. Jalal I think if we wait it will be better at least our group can besiege them from every corner they are in there way now, but we will leave the choice for you", "Ok fine but let us first go to the place and stay a little away from them then at five I will enter for sure and you can't stop me" Jalal replied, "Ok as you wish Mr. Jalal" Officer said then entered the car with Mirza following Jalal and Abdul car.

Salima was in her room she got dressed 'A black short dress', then she put a very light make up and said to herself in the mirror "Sharif, I really still love you, but our destiny wasn't in our side, do you know I still remember our every minute with each other even our first meeting"

***Flashback***

Salima went inside the carriage, while Sharif waited few seconds outside then followed her as soon as he entered he finds her holding a knife she yelled at him "Who are you??? And why you are following me for the past two hours??", "Hey relax what are you doing?? I'm your bodyguard, your father assigned me since last month but unfortunately you find out" He replied. She lower her hand then asked "but why??? I mean why my dad didn't tell me??", "Because he doesn't want you to be feared maybe", "feared of what???" she asked in confused tone, "I don't know seriously" he replied "OH... anyway I'm so sorry, but I got scared as you were following me", "No problem, BTW my name is Sharif", "Hey, nice to meet you, I'm Sal... HAHHA you properly knew my name right", "sure Miss Salima" he replied, "No please, don't be so formal, I mean we can be friends I mean like we will be all the time together so", "As you wish miss... sorry I mean Salima" he smiled at her, then they went together outside the carriage while chatting.

***Flashback ends***

She smirked to herself, but then she the reality hit her mind "That is just a dream Salima and its end, and now our meeting is just for Jodha" she then gets up and cleaned all the makeup and changed her clothes to random one, then took her keys and went out.

"Salima!!! Where are you going now?? You didn't here Jalal orders, no one should leave the house" Hamida said angrily, "I'm going to do the thing that I supposed to do from the beginning, and I think Jalal won't mind if he know my purpose" she replied then went out, "Mum that means she... she accepted to meet him" Shivani said in happily, "I will... I will call Jalal and inform him" Bakshi carried her phone and search for Jalal's number.

Jalal was ridding when he got the call, he opened the call "Bakshi what happened??? Is everything good???" he asked worriedly.

"Yes Jalal, I called to inform you that Salima went out to meet Sharif she changed her mind" she replied excitedly.

"WHAT??? WHEN DID SHE WENT OUT??? WHY YOU DIDN'T INFORM ME EARLIER" he asked worriedly.

"She just went out now, but.." she got confused.

"Ok Bakshi, you take care and don't let anyone out from the house, I will see Salima matter, bye" he said then cut the phone and murmur while trying to call Salima "From where your matter came now???" he called her.

She entered the car and looked from the mirror only to find her bodyguards followed her and entered the other car behind her, so she went down from the car and went to them "No need for you I can manage", "No miss this is Mr. Jalal orders and we can't leave you alone even for one minute" they replied then turned the car engine on, when she find that they won't do what she want even if she tried, she went back to her car and started driving, that's only when she got Jalal call, she answered "Jalal!!!".