Chapter 14

Ruqaiya waked up, she find him sleeping on the other side of the bed, she got up and went to the bathroom she opened the shower in the cold water, she was freezing, she remembered her day she started laughing loudly then started crying she yelled in silent "WHY??? WHY??? WHY I'M ALWAYS THE ONE WHO NEED TO PAY FOR PEOPLE FAULTS?? WHY??" She hit the wall hardly that her hand turned red, she started to remember

***Flash back***

"MUM PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME HERE!!! PLEASE!!!" an six years old Ruqaiya was begging holding the old lady hand "YOU'RE NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU STUPID, YOU ARE HER DAUGHTER AND SHE IS DIED, NOT ONLT THAT YOUR STUPID FATHER IS ALSO DEAD, I DON'T HAVE MONEY OR TIME TO TAKE CARE OF YOU, I HAVE TO FIND MY NEW LIFE, LEAVE ME!!" the lady yelled and pushed her away "B...bu...but you...u promised....you promised Papa what happened..... what happened now???" the lady laughed hardly then said "I promised him for money, and he is so stupid he put his all money in my name thinking I would protect and raise you, as if I will have time for you, now go to h**l and leave me!!" she turned to leave, "MUM please....please..." she stopped her again that the lady hardly slapped her and said "I want to tell you one thing, always remember this slap as this slap will always remind you that money is everything....NOW GO AWAY FROM MY FACE" the lady left her and went out, Rukayia started to scream "MUM....MUMMMMM" she ran behind her till one the orphan owner carried her and took her away while saying "Don't cry my child.... don't" Ruqaiya hugged her and started crying her heart out.

***Flash back ends***

Rukaiya broke down and sat on the floor, "Why I'm the only one who had to face all of that??? Why??" she again remembered...

***Flash back***

"What is your name sweetie??" one day a lady came and asked the little Ruqaiya "Ruqaiya!!!", "How old are you??" she asked again, "Ten auntie", the lady smirk evilly "You know what you are very beautiful", "Thank you Auntie", "Mmmmm what do you say if you come with me and be my daughter, will you accept?" she asked, Ruqaiya was so happy as by that she will leave the orphans center "Really Auntie??" she asked innocently, "Yes sure but what do you say??? Will you accept???", "Of course yes Auntie" she said "OK then wait me till I go and made the preparation for your leave" Ruqaiya hugged her happily and the lady smirked.

***Flash back ends***

She again hit the floor when she again remembered....

***Flash back***

Already three years passed Ruqaiya was in a place that she don't know anything about. They were so kind to her, the dancers taught her how to dance and seduce men without letting her know what she was doing, days pass till one day "The work will start today" one dancer told Ruqaiya "Which work???", the dancer smirk then said "Your work....the work that we had been teaching you all these three years" she looked at them confused "Don't worry your man will be so kind with you today" she said then took her out, she was so innocent to understand what was happening around her.

***Flash back ends***

"Till that day I was the purest girl ever, but suddenly everything happened that changed my life to disaster GOD WHY ME??? WHY ME?? FIRST YOU TOOK MY FAMILY... THEN YOU TOOK MY PURENESS, THEN YOU TOOK MY HOPE....WHY???? WHY???" she yelled then cried her heart out loudly.

"Jodha!!! Did you tell your family and Mirza???" Jalal asked while driving, "About what???" she asked, "Your pregnancy and that we will be par.." he was about to speak when "WHAT???? OH GOD I TOTALLY FORGET THEY WILL KILL ME FOR SURE" she slapped her forehead "RELAX....RELAX we can go now to your family house, I already knew that Shivani and Mirza are also there so let's go" he assured her, she nodded.