Chapter 20

One man entered the runway along with a girl holding his hand, all the lights were on them, his face was unknown for both Jalal and Jodha but the girl they knew her very well "WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING HERE?" Jalal murmured angrily, "So MR. Daniel Shaikh what you want to say for the world in such a day???" the Presenter asked, after hearing the name Abdul and Mirza who were in the second line already jumped to Jalal "Jalal!! So that is Daniel the one who freed her", "Oh really, thanks for the information!!!" he replied statistically, they went back to their places "I want to introduce first my will be fiancé Ruqaiya" he took a breath when the presenter said "OH so not only Jodha Mohammad build a family" hearing the name, Rukayia raised her face with that evil smirk and faced Jodha and Jalal who were sitting in front of the stage she gave Jalal an evil smile, she saw him burning in angriness then she looked at Jodha and gave her 'I came back' look "Yea that's right, second I would like to say my famous words before each RUNWAY which is 'The winner today is known from the beginning' with all the respect to the famous and beautiful designer Jodha, thank you" he ended his talk "OH big words, anyway thank you so much sir please have a seat" he walked along with Ruqaiya to their seat which was opposite to Jodha and Jalal side "Can I know what is she doing here when you told me that she is in the jail Jalal???" Jodha asked angrily "So ladies and gentleman let's start with a small performance then we will shift to our beautiful designer Jodha Mohammed and her amazing designs" the presenter said then left the stage with the claps and a group of dancers started to preform "Jodha!! I'm sorry she got out last week because...", "Seriously??? One week and you still didn't inform me?? so good Jalal, so good!!" she replied statistically "Jodha!! Please listen to me I wa..." he was about to explain when someone came "Jodha!!! You have to come our designs will come in the runway after ten minutes" she gave Jalal an angry look then went with the boy "OH GOD, FROM WHERE THIS COME NOW??" he fumed.

While in the other side Ruqaiya was dancing in happiness seeing their talking fight, "Daniel!!!" She called "MMM.." he looked at her, "You will win today right???" she asked "What do you think???", "You will!!" he gave her a side hug and said "That what will happen".

Sukanya was walking between the seats when someone pulled her and made her sit beside him "AAAHH...", "SHHHH it's me", she looked at him "Mr. Surya you here", "Yea you forget one of the tickets in my office", "Oh... I mean... Actually... I mean it was... It was for you... I mean I wanted to give it to you but... I mean you know what happened", "Actually I didn't came for the runway Sukanya, I came to tell you I need you in my work... I mean you are working for me not for others so I want you to come back to your work but that only if you want, I know after what happened you won't come back but I'm really sorry about it and please come back I need you I mean my work needs you" she got surprised, she already jumped and said "Of cours...", "Miss Sukanya come Mrs. Jodha wants you come" Ray pulled her "I SAID OF COURSE I WILL COME BACK DON'T WORRY" she yelled while going, he chuckled "She is impossible".

Jodha was not being attention to anything around her when Shivani called "JODHA!!!", "MMMMM..", "Where are you lost??? In ten minutes the designs will go in the runway and you are lost", "Yea what's the matter??", "Jodha!! Forget everything now for God sake and please pay attention with me think about her later now be with me come!!!" Shivani pulled her from the seat then showed her the models "No let your hair in this side, you too" Jodha started working, "Yea... yea you first and you second remember to turn to the other side so they can see the design.... Good... OK!!!" She ordered the models, "JODHA!!! What happened suddenly??? Why you made them call me???" Sukanya asked angrily, "And why are you that angry??? Anyway I want your help see the models" she nodded annoyingly then went and did what Jodha asked her for.

"LADIES AND GENTELMEN THE TIME COMES PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE 'JM' DESIGNS" the presenter said then a group of dancers entered and started dancing in the middle for half a minute then the models started to came out.