Epilogue

Ten years of happiness and love have passed and still these love stories were still there, coming from Sharma's house first. "Surya!! Surya!!" Surya came inside the room carrying an eight years old girl on his hand "What do you want Suku??" Sukanya smiled then said "Can't Clara walk by herself so dad would help me with her brother???" Clara smiled then said "Yes Mum, I can walk, Ok!! Dad put me down" Surya smiled and kissed his daughter's cheek then put her down, he looked at Sukanya then said "Did you prepare everything Adam needs???", "Yes, I did, everything is on this bag" Surya kissed her forehead then said "You seem to be so tired, what happens???" Sukanya looked at him then said "And what do you think happened, first your Adam, who just keep on playing all around, second your daughter who I need to keep on looking after her, third, your baby who is having a football game inside my tummy, and last you, who just doesn't want to get me a babysitter to help me with all of this, and you still asking what happened, right???" she pouted, he smiled seeing her pout then hugged her a side hug then said "Sukanya!! You know I don't want a babysitter, because I don't want my children to be so attached to one then when she will have to leave they will get hurt, second, how many times I told you to put Adam with Clara on the same school, he is already four years old he can enter a pre-school but you don't want that" Sukanya hold his scarf then said "No, I don't want to put him on pre-school from now, because I don't won't to force him on studying from now, let him be five then we will put him in a nursery, now let's go we have to go to Mila and Mason birthday we will be late, then Jodha will be mad on us, so let's go" he smiled then kissed her cheeks and said "OK!! Tell me, what you need from me now" she looked around then said "Carry Adam and this bag and I will take care of Clara OK!!" he nodded "OK!! Adam!! My hero!! Come to daddy" Adam came running and jumped on Surya, Surya carried him and kissed him then said "Kiss Mummy and say sorry for disappointing her" he forward Adam to Sukanya, Adam kissed Sukanya then said "Soly Mum!!" Sukanya smiled then pulled his cheeks and said "It's fine my love" Adam smiled then said "Daddy!! Whele we ale goin??" Surya chuckled then said "We ale goin to Auntie Jodha's house" Adam smiled then said "Ok!! Let's go fast" Surya chuckled then kissed him and went out of the room followed by Sukanya and Clara.

Unlike any happy house, Mirza's house was that type of house that screams don't stop coming out from, and here was one of these screams "MIRZA!!! MIRZA!!!" Mirza came running holding two new baby diaper "Here!! Here it is!!" Shivani took it then started dressing one of the babies "I will make Leo's and you make Liam" Mirza made a yucky face then said "Shivani!!! Can't I call Susana to help you and I will go and play with Max and not only that I will get him ready too, but please not the diaper" Shivani took a deep breath then said "FINE!! CALL SOUSANA, BUT AT NIGHT WHEN THEY WILL WAKE UP AND THEY NEED SOMEONE TO CHANGE THEIR DIAPERS I WON'T WAKE UP OK!!! AT THAT TIME LET SOUSANA HELP YOU FROM HER HOUSE" Mirza pout then said "Fine!! I will change it" he took a baby clothes from the ones in front of him then rapped his nose with it and started to change the diaper, Shivani finished Leo's and looked at him, she chuckled then said "OK fine!! Go with Max I will continue it" he smiled then said "Really??" she nodded, he kissed her cheeks then said "Thank you, thank you so much!! I will go and make Max ready, don't worry" she nodded and he went away, "SUSANA!!! SUSANA!!!" A girl came running "Yes Madam!!", "Go prepare Leo and Liam bag till I get them ready" Susana nodded "Okay Madam!!" she went away, Shivani looked at her children then said "Did you see you both???, your father only wants kids and then after bring them he leaves all the work on me" they smiled to her, she chuckled then said "Why you are smiling Liam??? As if you understand, and you Leo, why you smiled???" Leo looked at her then said "Bad Dad" Shivani chuckled then said "Yes right!! Dad is bad" Leo started to laugh, she get Liam from the floor then said "Leo, I will take your brother to change for him, and I want you to change by yourself can you help Mummy" Leo smiled then said "Leo is tree yeals, Leo is big, Liam is one yeal, Liam is small, Mum have to help Liam and Leo will change by himself" Shivani smiled then said "Leo is Mummies hero, now come!!" she take them to their room.