Chapter 16

Adham couldn't sleep the whole night he was just thinking, his mind wasn't hunting anything other than 'How could she cheated me twice????' he was burning in fire and angriness he wanted to kill Ruqaiya his eyes was totally red, he already finished more than six bottles of wine till now and the seventh was in his hand about to finish. After a while, Javeda came back home, she entered the house only to get shock seeing how everything was upside down, the room was in a horrible way it seems like he destroyed everything in the house, she got angry seeing most of her things are broken into pieces she screamed "ADHAM!!!" she entered the room only to find him setting in the floor in the corner of the room, she couldn't see his face "WHAT DID YOU DO???? GIVING YOU MY HOUSE DO...." She turned him so he can face him only to see his horrible state she smelled the wine "EWWWW what have you done with yourself????" she was worried on him she took the bottle from him and throw it away then hugged him and said "Please don't make that with yourself again!!" for a moment he saw Ruqaiya in front of him so he pushed her with all of his strength away from him, then got up and dragged her hair harshly "YOU WH***E.....HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ME??? I WILL KILL YOU TODAY" he slapped her hardly she felt dizzy trying to say "That's me Javeda" he slapped her again and laughed evilly then he pinned her to the wall she knew that she have to save herself, she started to panic trying to figure out a way to get out from what is happening, then she remembered the injection in her wardrobe she said to herself 'Whatever will happen I need to give him the injection or else I'm died' she tried to push him but it went in vain as he slapped her twice then pushed her hard to the wall and hold her shoulders hardly and said "YOU WILL DIE TODAY, I WILL SHOW YOU THE REAL ADHAM TODAY" he then pulled her forward then pushed her hard to the wall that her whole body got hurt then he pushed her hard to the other side that she fall in the bed she said to herself 'This is the time' she quickly got up before he could reach her and took the injection, she opened it quickly then as soon as he reach her she gave it to him by his hands and said "I'm sorry Adham but you have to relax for few hours" he hold her nick hardly but he started to feel dizzy he tried hard not to fall but the injection worked and he went unconsciousness she throw him in bed then caressed his hair and gazed at him for minutes, after that she went to the bathroom to see her wounds.

"Jodha our children will be same her, right???" Jalal asked Jodha, while he was carrying Mahitab in his arms, "CHILD... yes he will be exactly same her but the difference that he will be a boy" she said while holding her tummy "BTW you didn't accept to have twins is OK but not also a daughter and for your knowledge I want 8 children but if you don't want twins it's OK you will have them each one alone" he winked to her, trying hardly to hold his laugh seeing her reaction "Why you are so shocked??? I think you are the bride of Jalal Mohammed so accept that, unless you want me to marry another two wives this will be another conversation" this time he couldn't hold himself he laughed out loud, she gave him 'I will kill you' look, she took Mahitab from his arms angrily then warned "Dare to do it and see what will happen to you and them Mr. Mohammed" she gave him another dead look and went from there "JODHAAA!!! WAIT!!! I WAS JOKING!!! WAIT!!!" he was laughing continuously, while trying to follow her.

After about three hours....

"MINAVATI!!! WHERE ARE YOU??? WE ARE LATE WE NEED TO CONGRATS THEM COME QUICKLY" Bhramal yelled, "COMING!!!" she replied from upstairs "Don't worry papa hopefully we will reach tomorrow with her" Sukanya said letting him laugh "Your right my girl", "BTW I heard you" she said while coming toward them they smirked to each other when he said "Let's go".

They entered the car after a while Bhramal started "Did you see Minavati how everything changed??? Do you remember how Jodha life was when she first married Jalal and now??? I'm really happy for that change which I did never thought it will happen", "You are right I still remember when she married him just for our sake that girl never accept us to suffer or to feel pain, I'm really proud of her" she replied making him lost in past moments.