Chapter 32

Jodha and Jalal was walking in one of the streets, when Jodha saw an ice-cream car in the other side of the rode, she hold her huge tummy and swallowed her saliva, then she turned to Jalal and said "Jalal I want ice-cream cone" he looked at her and smiled then asked "And from where I will bring you ice-cream now???" she pointed with her figure to the other side of the rode "There... go and bring me from there" he smirked then said "Fine I will bring you, but you stay here and don't move OK??" she nodded like a good girl, "BTW what flavors do you want???", she swallowed again and said "Chocolate and....and vanilla and...and strawberry....yea Oreo as well" he looked at her amazed "All of these???", "Hey don't forget we are two, so two scopes for me and two for your baby now go and bring us quietly without your complains", "Mmmmm yea I understand, you're two", "JALAL!!!", "Ok fine, you stay here OK???" she nodded, he smiled, kissed her cheeks then crossed the rode, she saw him on the other side buying so she smiled and looked at her tummy while still holding it, when suddenly a loud voice of crash took her ears attention, she looked up only to find Jalal on the floor full of blood and two cars are crashed together, "Ja... Ja... Jalal... JALAAAAL"....

She waked up screaming, Jalal jumped from the bed, "Jodhaa!!" she looked at him, "JALAAL!!" she touched his face "Jalal you are fine... you are fine" she hugged him tightly, "You are fine" she kept murmuring, he was confused "Yes I'm fine Jodha, what happened??? Did you see a bad dream???", "You are fine... nothing happened to you... nothing" she kept murmuring while tears started playing on her cheeks, he hugged her tightly "Don't worry... I'm fine... relax... I'm here see" he tried to calm her, she nodded, he broke the hug and looked at her face to see her crying, "Why are you crying??? See I'm fine, don't worry" he erased her tears with his finger, then made her lay on the pillow "Now go back to sleep, it's still early" she nodded, He turned to get up from bed when she hold his hand tightly, "Don't leave me alone, please!!!" she requested, he smiled and nodded "Fine I will stay here, you sleep now" she nodded and closed her eyes softly, he came near her and hugged her, he didn't know when sleep took over him as well.

Next day morning, Sukanya woke up, she looked at the clock it was still six, she smiled then said "At least light is there" she jumped from the bed and went to freshen up, then changed her night dress to a jeans short and a white shirt and went down, she opened her phone to find a message from Maan, "Oh God, I totally forgot about him, I should talk to him, Oh God what I will do now???" She opened the message 'Hello Sukanya, how are you??? I was planning to see you tomorrow if you have time, like it's already a long time since last time we met so what do you say???', "Oh God, I think it's better if I will meet him and tell him face to face in the end we are best friends since childhood so" she cleared her thoughts, then replied to him 'Oh hi Maan, yea sure me too I really need to talk to my best friend so how about seeing you today at 10 in Starbucks the one that we used to meet in for breakfast???' she send it, "Oh God, I think today will be the longest ever first Maan then Surya who wants to ask for my hand efffff" she fumed then went to the kitchen.

"Rukaiyaa!! Rukaiyaa!!" Rukaiya started to gain her consciousness due to the voice that was waking her, she rubbed her eyes and started to open them softly, "Rukaiyaaa ...Rukaiyaaaa" the voice came again she turned to see the source of the sound and that's when "AHHHH...." She screamed, and started moving backward while still screaming "ASHELY!!!! ROSE!!! SOME.. ONE PL.. EASE!!!" she started to tear, "No one can protect you Rukaiya, because I'm your mind, I'm your soul, I'm in your brain, no one can see me except you Rukaiya" the figure was shown like a girl dressing all white and holding a flashlight on one hand facing it to the floor and on the other holding something seems to be like a knife, but her face is not really visible due to the darkness in the room, "Leave me.... please leave me!!!.... God.... Please leave!!!" she begged while sobbing, the figure chuckled then said "Not today Rukaiya, you know why?? Because I want to free the world from you" Rukaiya went backward "No.... No... leave me.... leave... AHHH" she fall from the bed due to her moves she stayed going backward "Leave me.... God... Please.... Save me.... Leave.... Please leave!!" she begged and begged, but all in vain the figure started to laugh at her then said "How do you dare to ask God for help when you are a dancer??? Tell me, Rukaiya today I will take you because you don't deserve the life that you are living in, I'm taking you to free life from your evilness come.... Come to me" the figure walked toward her, "No... No" Rukaiya closed her eyes and went back that she hit the wardrobe hardly on her head that she fall unconscious, the figure called "Rukaiyaaaa.... Rukaiyaaaa" but found no response, she smiled and turned on the light of the room then called someone, "The work is done my love, and I frightened her to a way that I couldn't hold myself not to laugh".