Chapter 50

Friday came soon enough. Nick stood in front of a backdrop, wearing jeans and a plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. I saw the girls from the other day walking through the doors, and when their eyes landed on him, they screamed among the many other girls in the building.

"Hi girls." I greeted them. My heels clicked loudly against the linoleum floor as I walked.

"Wait...you're..." Now they're figuring it out.

"Yes, I am. Let's wait until this line goes down a bit before we meet him." They followed me to stand beside the small set. He put on the same little smirk for every picture taken, and one girl wrapped her arms fully around him.

"Alright, let's go." I brought them in line, only a few people behind us. When we got up to Nick, he flashed a smile at me. The blonde kept her cool taking a picture, but when the purple haired girl got up to take a picture with both of them, she looked ready to cry. After, they stepped aside, and cried to each other. I loved getting pictures of him and I at his events. There are times it's like I'm meeting him for the first time all over again.

"Thank you for the picture. Oh my gosh, I'm going to keep it forever and hang it on my wall." I sounded obsessed with him on purpose, and I could tell he's amused.

"We are not putting that on our wall Katy." He stated, smirking.

"We'll see." I winked, going to make sure those two girls were okay.

"You guys okay?" I snickered. They partially nodded.

"What are your names?" I asked.

"I'm Sadie, and that's Eve, my sister." The blonde pointed to herself and then the other girl.

"I am so glad you came today. I hope you two enjoy the movie." I smiled. Eve looked at Sadie, like they wanted to say something.

"We were going to give this to Nick, but weren't sure if we should. Could you? If you can't it's-" Eve held a couples pieces of folded up notebook paper in her shaking hand.

"Of course I can. You girls enjoy the movie." I said, taking the papers. I saw my husband waiting for me by the door, which must mean the car is here. I saw his bodyguard outside, guarding the door from all the girls trying to get in the theater to get to him. I walked over, putting my hand in Nick's.

"You made those girls' day, you know?" He said to me once we got in the back of the car. I looked at him, raising my eyebrows.

"Really? I think you did." Then I looked him up and down, licking my lips. God, did I need him.

[]
I finished getting ready in the other room, checking my phone. There's a text from Nick.

Nick: how long?

Me: soon....

Nick: I want to marry you right now! Baby....

I could just head him whining in my head. I rolled my eyes, smiling at my phone. I shut it off, my bridesmaids leading me out of the hotel room I had booked for the previous night. As we all walked into the limo, careful not to mess with our dresses or anything else, I imagined what Nick looks like in his tuxedo.

When we got to the church, I stood in the room far to the back, with all of the doors closed. Nick's father happily took the job to walk me down the isle since my own is nowhere to be seen. The bridesmaids lined up with their respectful groomsmen, and as the music began to play, the doors opened.

I saw Nick at the end of the isle, his eyes locking mine. My arm was linked in his father's, a bouquet of ivory flowers in my hands. Once up to the alter, I let go and stood across from my soon to be husband. I felt my hands shaking slightly. This was really happening, and I couldn't believe it.

"Damn, you're gorgeous." He muttered, his eyes on mine, while the priest was saying our vows.

"I do." Nick said to me, sliding the wedding ring on my finger, smiling softly. I repeated my vows after the priest, taking the wedding band, and putting it on Nick's finger, smiling at him.

"I so do." I said, just above a whisper as tears came to my eyes. They blurred my vision the slightest bit as the priest spoke.

"You may now kiss your bride." Nick brought his hands up to cup my face, and kissed me like I had never been kissed before.

...