Yoga Sessions

Okay, guys this is my first time writing one of these smut books, so please don't hate. I have wrote some sexual scenes before in different books but this book is basically all about that jazz. So, please don't hate! Also if you like please comment and vote and share! Also, if I mess up on a few things please don't jump down my throat, just remind me in the comments please. If you want more please comment and I'll try to update. I'm working on another story right now too, so yeah......Well, have fun reading! Also, there positions in this story will change from time to time. Choose which one in the comments for bottom.
Marshall bottom or top?
Gumball bottom or top?

Marshall's POV
I slowly slide the window open and fly through, checking out my little gummy as he stretched out. Did he not notice me yet?
I fly past him and crept up to the back of him. With my long tongue I licked his pink neck.
"Eep! M-Marshall Lee! How dare you!?" Gumball yelled as his hand slapped against the now wet spot on his neck.
"Whatcha doing?" I ask, pretending like I didn't lick him or scare the gum right out of him. Gum gum looked at me and sighed.
"I'm doing yoga!"
I laugh and smile at him.
"You know, it looks really stupid."
Gum gum looked at me and continued on with his yoga. It looks more like breaking the bones. It should be called bona because I'm getting a boner looking at him twist and stretch. Especially since he has tight pants on...Those right clothes....Hmnn. Yummy.
I fly over to him and lick him again.

"Stop that!" Gumball yelled at me, swatting me away. That's one angry kitty. I choose to fly away and leave him alone. Obviously, he doesn't love me enough to let me eat him. Ah... That sounded wrong.
I didn't mean cannibal wise, I meant he doesn't love me enough to let me lick his neck every 5 minutes. That really sucks.....I'll have to check in later. I'm really confused.

So guys! I would love for you to comment who should be bottom and who should be top. This will help me continue this story, if someone want Gumball to be bottom and some others want him to be top, I'll change that in some chapters, the same goes with Marshall okay? Thanks for reading! Have fun reading!