Sweet Candy

Gumball's pov
"Your stuck in this universe with only me. You forgot the closet was a time portal? *Laughs* Stupid." Marshall laughs, looking at me.
That fucking asshole.

Marshall's pov
So, yay. Gumball's going to stay here with me forever. Or until he finds the way out, which probably will never happen, due to his stupid brain.
"I'm not stupid!" I hear Gumball say, I turn to look at him and nod.
"Yes you are."
He's so stupid for saying he's not stupid. I mean, yeah he's hot and adorable and pink and tasty...but he's still pretty stupid when it comes to escaping.
"You know I can hear you. You think I'm hot?"
My face begins to turn red and I look at Gumball.
He can hear me because of the stupid universe thing can't he?
"Yea." Gumball replied.
"Okay! Stop saying Gumball replies. That's disturbing. I'm pretty sure the readers know what's happening."
"What readers? We're all alone in this universe, their is no such thing as a reader."
Gumball looked at me and sighed.
"Urgh, yes their is. Unless they're actually aliens then I think they're called readers. Or people? Whatever." Gumball growled out.
"Those aren't the same thing." I said, shoving Gumball onto the floor.
"What the he-"
Pressing against him, I kiss him.
"Mnnph! M-Marshall!? What the hell are you doing!? We're both guys!"
"So? Who said I don't love you? Who said I don't want to pound you!? I want to be in a relationship with you!! Because I love you! But you don't feel the same way, do you!? Because I'm a guy!?"
"Marshall...that's not what I meant. I meant that not a lot of people who like us being together, and I love you a lot.."
"Gumball...can I fuck you?"
"Eh. Um..sure?"
I lean down and bite Gumball's neck, sucking hard and unbuttoning his pants. I pull them down and lift his legs a little, unzipping mine and pressing against him.
"Do you want it hard or soft?"
"Either F-Fine..." Gumball said blushing uncontrollably.
"Then both it is." I say and take off our underwear, slamming into the pink boy, slowly and then faster. Biting his neck and chest.
"Gumball, I love you."
"I love you too.. Marshall.."

Sorry it's a cliffhanger! Please don't strangle me! Okay, so I have completely ran out of ideas for now and I think I'll just do tiny stories.. unless people want more of a specific one. So yeah. Have a good day!