Marceline's​ Recording

So, for the positions I have decided to make it so that it was like one night. Like for the chapters it's a new night every chapter, unless it's continuing from the last one. I'll tell you when it's a new night.
Marceline's pov
I fly around before noticing that Gumball's yoga place workout area was still open. I don't understand why it's called yoga, shouldn't it be called breaking your bones of something. I fly over to the yoga place and hear moaning. What the actual fuck.
I stare into the window at Gumball slamming, no ponding into my brother. Marshall actually looked like he was enjoying himself. So, I decided to record him. I recorded about 30 minutes before gumball actually noticed me. Talk about bad perspective.
I stand awkwardly as I hear Marshall moans getting softer and his breathing getting slower.
"Umm...Hi?" I say and look at Marshall. Can he not see me?
"Marceline........ ah....Mnn... What are....Hmnn..... You doing here?......Gumball! Slow down." Marshall said as gumball totally ignored means continued to pound into him harder and faster.
I see gumball bite his lip and thrust harder and deep into Marshall, letting out a gasp for air.
"N-Not, inside!!!.......Ah...Ah....Ahhh! Ow..." Marshall moaned as Gumball's cum shot inside Marshall.
Holy shit...
"I'll get going..." I say quickly and fly away before they could say anything. I'm so glad I got this on record. I'm going to share it to basically everyone!!!
Especially, Princess Bubblegum!

Gumball's pov
I pound deep into him one last time and cum inside. I pull out and pull my pants up. Leaving a panting Marshall, I get up and get a wet towel to wash him up.
I kiss Marshall on the forehead and pull him into my lap, his body weak. That's right, he's never been bottom. I'm going to have to have him on the bottom more, aren't I?
I clean up and carry the sleeping vampire to my kingdom and into my palace.
As I walk up the stairs, I see a shooting star pass through the sky. I kiss Marshall on the top of his head and hug him tighter. I rush upstairs and put him in bed, lying next to him fully me with warm.
I soon started to drift off.

Dream~
I stand still as the glass teardrops fall down. I look up and see Marshall, he's standing there floating and crying. I look interesting way he's looking and see me, with spikes stabbing through me and Marceline standing over me.
"This is what you get big brother," She said " You just had to go and have sex with him. With Prince Gumball. You're disgusting, Marshall. You know, you might have a child now. Your an omega. Have you forgotten?"
I turn around and see Marshall's tears start to flow into anger and guilt.
"Shut the hell up! Your the one who walking in on us.....You're the one who killed him! You torn up my family!!!" Marshall screamed at the top of his lungs.
"Torn your family apart? Really? That child isn't even born yet and hopefully you'll get it aborted. Gumball's gone, you don't need a baby to remind you of him."
A baby? Marshall's an omega!? That mean.......I made him pregnant.
"No! I'm not getting rid of the only price left of Gumball!"
I smile and realize that I can change this. I just need to take Marshall somewhere no one will find us.

End of dream~

"Gum gum......Wake up.....I don't feel good." I open my eyes to see a very sleepy Marshall. Wait, my dream was the future!? That means whatever Marceline is planning to do, we have to get away from her.
"Pack your bags! We're leaving far away." I say, swinging my legs over the bed.
"What? Why!? I have to say goodbye to my sister!" I stare at him and shake my head.
"No, she's planning on killing me. Also, Marshall I just want to ask you. Are you an omega?"
I feel Marshall's hand  twitch on my shirt and he nods.
"Y-Yeah."
"Really? Then, check if your pregnant. Okay? I don't mind if you are, I love you."