Last Chapter- Continued so you wont be concerned.

(This will be small, it's just to help with the last one, I read it over and realized I'm mean for ending the story right there.)
Marshall's eyes open as he lay in the hospital bed.
"Baby?"
Marshall looked over to Gumball and tears up.
"Gummy I'm sorry I didn't mean-"
"Shut up.." Gumball hugged Marshall before kissing his face.
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"I d..didn't wanna worry you.."
"So you think being in the hospital doesn't worry me!? I fuckung love you! I don't care if you tell me anything that bothers you, just let me know and I'll fix it please!"
"...I would just bother you."
"Your not my problem, Marshall. Your my husband(yes they are married now cause I can do whatever I want. Bleh)
I love you so much that I can't even stand to be around you my heart beats so fast."
"Gummy.... I'm sorry."
"It's okay, after all.... Your still here."

---

Okayyy so to end this book, I had already started a second one that's more updated in grammar and more romantic and not just smut. Okayy anywho, I'm serious, if your going through struggles, feel free to let me know. My Instagram is @yaoiqueen518
You can let me know. The only reason I believe I haven't posted anything or its private is because of a certain someone I can't stand.
Anyways, please get help, I would love to share my story struggling with this topic. Probably not here but if you ever need help just let me know. Your not alone, you might think you are but trust me. Your not alone. I love you guys, I hope your day is filled with a ton of gay anime and cute adorable things. So go follow my Instagram because I'm probably gonna try to post more. Maybe not my face cause I'm going through puberty and that's gross loll.