High School Special

{Okay, so apparently specials are supposed to be better then what I've been writing.. so sorry if it sucks. I'm trying my best. Also, it would help in anyone has a topic they would like me to write about with gumlee. Like maybe a sleepover party or something like that. It would be well appreciated, thank you!😊 Also I will mention it was your idea if you had asked for that idea. That includes more then one person, unless I had already made the chapter and mentioned that person already. }

Marshall's pov
I walk into the school in style with my black jacket, I smirk and try to find my pink haired friend. It's a little harder now that I can't fly, due to the stupid human world. I have to be just like a human, just I'm very pale.
I see Gumball and I walk up to him, blowing on his ear.
"HOLY FLUFFY UNICORNS!!" I laugh as he screams. Fluffy unicorns?
I glare at the mean girls as they walk by and feel Gumball flick me.
"Why'd you scare me?"
" Cause it's fun." I chuckled and walk towards my locker, which was a few away from his.
"I don't get you sometimes.."
I smile and grab my books for my next classes. I sigh as the bell rings and kiss Gumball's cheek as I walk to class.
"See you later."
"Nnm.." Gumball replies blushing madly. I laugh and continued walking.
I hear a loud bang and a yell, looking back, I see the mean girls pinning Gumball against the wall. Only I can do that.
I growl and stomp over there. Jumping in the air and kicking her in the face, I scream.
"Move bitch get out the way, get out the way bitch, get out the way."
She goes flying and lands on the ground. She sits up and starts crying.
"You fucking asshole, why would you kick me!?"
"You were hurting my property. Bitch."
She growls and stands up, flips her hair and walks away. What a fucking bitch.
I turn around and see Gumball's mouth wide open.
"You....just....wow. I didn't know your legs were that strong. Ooh, senpai." I laugh and pose my legs.
"You like?"
"Yes." He replied laughing.
I laugh and we both walk to class, showing off our leg strength.

{Okay so this sucks, sorry....}