Tokyo Ghoul Special

Gumball's Pov
I open my eyes and look to my left, noticing the stench of blood on my pillow. Did I kill someone? I hear the door open and I look towards it, seeing a tall male. His hair was pitch black and their were earrings on his ears.
"Are you up? "
I nod and look around, noticing that there's not really anything that's important about this place. Why am I here anyway?

Swinging my legs over the side of the bed, I noticed the taller male had red eyes. Where am I?
"Where am I?" I ask, looking for Marshall. Where is he?
"Your in a house." The tall male said, sighing.
"Are you hungry?"
I nod and slowly walk over to him. He gives me a chunk of wet bloody flesh and I scream, dropping it.
"My breakfast." He said, sighing and glares. I jump and apologized.
"What's your name?"
"Uta. Now, let's go downstairs." Uta said, bringing me down stairs. I see a few people. Marshall, a white haired dude, a purple haired dude smelling a bloody tissue and a very old man.
"Gummy! These people are awesome!!" Marshall says, jumping over towards me, smiling his face off. I slap him and yell.
"These people eat people! We have to leave!" I stomp outside and jump as a girl walked by me.  I growl and continue to walk away, while Marshall pouts and slowly drags his feet.
He is so annoying.
I sigh and look around. This is a really weird place.
Marshall comes up behind me and sighs.
"I hate you right now."
"I love you too." I say, kissing his cheek and walking down the road. I hear Marshall sigh and bolt after me.

Sorry that it's short, I hope you enjoyed, and also. I was thinking of doing these specials sometimes.
Does anyone like it so far or no? Please tell me..