"Because I do."

"Gu... Daddy, why would you like to be called that?"

He smiles.

"Because I do. Deal with it."

{Okay, so sorry in advance if the spacing is weird cause right now, I'm typing on the laptop. It's easier to type}

Gumball's pov

I Smirk and hold onto my little vampire, his eyes opening once in a while to check that it's me holding him, I guess he's pretty nervous about tonight anyways. I sigh and kiss his forehead before lifting him up, laughing and throwing him onto the bed. Marshall growls softly but lands onto the bed happily, I rest my hands to either side of him and kiss up his neck, sucking once in a while to leave a mark. I smile against his flesh and bite gently, earning a little squeak from the smaller male.

I pull up his shirt and rest my cold hands on his nipples, pinching which caused a slight change of breathing pace.

"Gummy... Please no.."

I look up and smile softly before whispering, "It's okay, I'll be gentle, okay?"

I earn a small nod, his hair moving with the nod and falling into his cute little eyes, his small hands rubbing the tears away as I take his shirt off, taking mine off as well.

"Marshall, be a good boy and listen to me, okay?"

He nods and sits up.

I smile and kiss his cheek. Whispering something that makes his face go red and earns mumbling.

~~

I look out the window at his naked body, smiling to myself and thinking on how embarrassed he must be.

He looks over at me, gives me the middle finger before going back to watering the garden in nothing for protection.

I finally let him back in and kiss his waist.

"Good boy, you did a great job, but you flipped Daddy off. Now, that's against the rules. Do I need to punish you?"

Marshall looks down and crosses his arms.

"yeah, but you made-"

"Uh uh uh. No. Do you think that you need to be punished?"

"Wel.. no."

"Wrong answer. Knee."

Marshall whines but climbs onto my knee anyways, I lay him across my lap before spanking his softly.

"Ow!"

(O_________0)

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{|

U                          U

  v                       V

\

{Okay, sorry it's a little longer but, yeah sorry.. Hope you enjoyed!}