Issues

Gumball's Pov
I walk down the hall and feel someone's eyes on me. I turn my head and see Marshall Lee staring, no glaring at me. I stop and look at him. He notices and his face goes red.
Why is he embarrassed!? He was staring at me in the first place.
Oh my god. Why does everyone stare at me today?
I walk over to Marshall and tap his shoulder. He jumps and look around, immediately apologizing for staring at me.
"Why were you staring at me? Also why does everyone keep staring at me?" I ask waiting for his answer.
Marshall sighs and mumbles something.
"It's because everyone found out I have a crush on you and everyone wants to know what they're missing... I'm sorry. I'll just go."
"No. Please stay. You like me?" He nodded. "Same."
Marshall looks up and blushes. I hug him tightly and chuckle.
He must be really happy.
I smile and kiss his forehead.
"Marshall? Do you want to be my boyfriend?" He nods and I smile again. Marshall looks at me and kisses my cheek.
"Thank you.." He whispered.
I hug him tighter and kiss his nose.
"Now let's get to class."
He nods and we begin to walk to our class.

Sorry that it's not a lot. But I don't really have any ideas and for this one I just wanted to finish it. So have a nice day.
~ YaoiQueen518