A/N (Please read for information)

Okay, so a few people want me to continue this book. Im a little lost though. I don't have any ideas and it's getting harder to write.
Do you guys want me to write another story inside this one? Like I said I would do or just end this here?
I'm really lost and I'm sorry.. I just don't really know what to do. I feel like not a lot of you like this book, so I thought of deleting this. But I know there are a few who really look forward to reading more.
I'm sorry if I sound mean or cruel, but I'm going to end the first story. I'll try to make another story but I don't have any ideas.
Prince Gumball would be bottom in that story, because he was top in the last one. 
Marshall would be top in the new story, because he was the bottom last story.
I can change that if you guys want me to. I could change the whole story if you guys wanted me to.. I'm sorry that I haven't updated for a few days as well.. sorry..
But, it would be helpful if a few of you, or even better all of you commented an idea. You can comment more then one but please reply to your original one so I don't have to be confused.
Okay? Have a nice day and I'll try to update every other day or every Wednesday and Thursday. Im not really sure. So if anyone thinks that's a good idea, please let me know.
Bye! Bye!