"Marshall, Call me Daddy. "

Marshall's Pov
I open my mouth as Gumball pours whipped cream into it and we both chuckle as I try to eat it. I puff my whipped cream filled cheeks out in frustration as he laughs harder, whipped cream spilling from my mouth.
"Gummy it's not funnnyyyy!" I whine, after swallowing the cream, (😏), which only makes his laugh harder.
"Fuck, you are just adorable, come come." Gumball pats his lap, smiling like a creep. (I sigh and wiggle my way into his dms. Jk)
I sigh and fly in (those dms) the air and sit on his lap gentle, his arms immediately wrapping around me and his lips on my neck, kissing and sucking, causing my world to crumble and I just tremble in silence, pleasure taking over my body and causing my body to go numb. I bite my lip and the blood slowing trickles down my chin, dripping onto Gumball's shirt. He stopped sucking and basically devouring my neck, looked at the blood and moved to my lips, his lips connected to my lips and he lightly brushed his tongue against my bottom lip.
I purrs softly, causing him to grab my hair and pull slightly, a stiffen moan erupting from my throat, not managing to organize itself to be actually heard.
The pleasure washing over me like an ocean. I purr and gasp into his mouth as his hands grope my BOOTY.
I squeak and he blushes, letting go and pulling away.
"Ah... I'm sorry... Um maybe I should go..."
I shake my head quickly but he already made his decision, he wasn't staying.
I try my best not to cry.
Please don't go!