Labor!?

{ For the picture it's basically like this. *Chu* Other guy reacts. 'Your mine now.' }

Gumball's pov
"What? WHAT!?"
Marshalls face goes even paler and he closes his eyes. How long does it take for vampires to give birth? I thought it was 9 months... An I wrong!? Maybe it's different for vampires instead of humans...
"Breath, sweetie...um...breath.." I mumble as I sprint to get towels.
"Gumball!! Help me please.." I hear Marshall yell as I trip. I need to find towels so he's more comfortable.
I grab the towels and run toward him.
"Marshall! I'm here! Breath, breath.."

A hours later after Marshall gives birth...

"Marshall? Are you okay?" I ask sitting away from him because he wanted privacy.
"Yeah...I'm okay.." Marshall says quietly.
"Can I turn around now?" I ask opening my eyes and turning around slowly. I smile when I see the children.
"What do you want to name them?" Marshall asks, smiling.
I lean forward and kiss Marshalls forehead and then the smaller babies head.
"How about Raven and Luke?" I ask Marshall, leaning toward the other baby and kissing his forehead.
"Okay." Marshall said smiling.
I blush and kiss Marshall's lips.
"I love you so much, Marshall." I say and pick him up along with the children.
Raven, with black hair, pink skin, crystal blue eyes, and vampire fangs, started to cry.
Luke, with pink hair, Marshall's skin color, and dark green eyes, looked at Raven and started to cry as well.
Marshall started to panic and he looked at me with tears in his eyes.
"It's alright.." I say and kiss his cheek, putting him onto the bed. I need to buy cribs now..

{ Okay, so I don't really know what to do now. Have a nice day. }