Trigger Warning -Self Harm

(Okay, so if you can see the title says Trigger Warning-Self harm. There will be self harm in this chapter, if you do not feel comfortable reading that please do not read this chapter. Also, if you self harm, please get help. I know how hard it is to do that but please talk to someone. I'm always here okay?)
Gumball's pov
As I hug Marshall I feel a bump in his pants.
"M..Marshall!?"
He chuckles and pulls away.
"Sorry this little guy is excited."
"More like big guy."
Marshals face goes red and he looks away.
"Gummy shut up!"
I chuckled and hug him again, rubbing his hip, causing him to whimper slightly.
"Hm? What's wrong?"
His face turns a slight pallet tone and he laughs.
"N..Nothing nothing.."
"Okay... Well I should get to work okay?"
"Y..Yeah I'll be here.."
I smile and kiss his nose before leaving to go to work.

Marshall's pov
I sigh as Gumball walks out the door very reluctantly. Going to the bathroom I quickly pull down my pants after locking the door, looking at my scarred hip and fresh cuts. I whine as the blood slowly starts to prickle before I wipe it away with a paper towel.
if gummy got his hand bloody then he'll know I'm doing it again.
I sighs and sit on the bathroom floor, watching as my hands grab the container full of blades.
"Marshall?"
I freeze. Why is he still here?
"Marshall. I can't find my keys. Are the in the bathroom? Are you taking a shit?"
I muffle a laugh and grab his keys before throwing them at him and hiding my body against and behind the door.
"Jesus okay. I'll go. " He pouts before leaving and I wait until I hear his car leave before I lock and close the door once again, looking down at my wrists.
Should I still do this?
Yes you should you worthless piece of shit.
Great the voices are back.
I pull my hair as I drag the blade against my wrist gently before digging it into my veins.
I scream as the veins get cut and start squirting out blood.
I already knew I cut too deep. I quickly text a huge message to Gummy.
Apologizing just in case I didn't make it.
I send the text and hold my breath as I dig the blade into my wrist once more, hitting another vein.
I mumble to myself.
"Gummy I'm so sorry..."
Hopefully he won't blame himself.

Gumball's pov
I sigh as I type away my computer, pulling on my hair before hearing a soft ding and vibration from my phone. I look at it and see it's a message from Marshall.

From; 😝Marshall Sexy Beast😝
To: Gumballs

Gumball... I am so so so sorry. For I have believe that I have very few minutes left. I didn't try to kill myself. I just messed up... I'm sorry and I love you so so so so much. Please please do not think this is your fault... Please.

I quickly get up and bolt out of my office, not caring about leaving my history open to my co workers. For my boyfriend might have accidentally commuted suicide.
Getting into the car and speeding well over the limit I reach our house. I call the police and ask for an ambulance. I bolt in and immediately go to the bathroom.
Locked.
I grab my hairpin and unlock the door with much difficulty to find Marshall laying on his side, his breathing short and a puddle of blood growing around him. I quickly wraps his wrist and add pressure before keeping it high in the air so it's harder for blood to get to.
I kiss his nose.
"Your okay... I got you. Baby I won't let you fucking go. "
I rock him as his body seems to get colder. I wrap my coat around his small frame, the scars showing everywhere.
I hear sirens and I drag my baby to the front door, knowing it would probably be easier.
I just hope he's okay.