The Trip- continued

{ Sorry about the chapter before I had already wrote it and didn't want to delete it. I know I could have published it another time but..well...why not? Also sorry for the picture, I just happened to come across it..}

Gumball's Pov

I push my body against Marshall and kiss him deeper. Why would he want to die? Why? Did someone hurt him? If so, why would they want to hurt him? Actually, I could see a few reasons, maybe the attitude, the teeth, so yeah. There are a few reasons.

"G...Gumball~" I hear Marshall moan as I pull away. I look him in the eyes and kiss his forehead.

"Besides, I want to raise that child with you." I say before hugging him tight. I feel his arms rise and his hands clench on my shirt. I love him so much.

"Gummy..."
Eh? Gummy? He called me that before didn't he?
I look down at the crying Marshall and kiss his neck again.
"Where'd you come up with that?"
"What do you want me to call you sugar cake? Or pumpkin pie?"
"Why so many food name's?"
"Because your delicious." Marshall blushed at his words and covered his face.
"Really? Thanks, your yummy too.." I replied and nibbles on his neck, causing a moan and yelp to exit his mouth.
Marshalls face went a bloody red and he covered his face with his hands.
I softly picked him up and carry him into the bedroom that I made.
"Gumball...my stomach hurts.." I look at him and I see how pale he is. I need to get some water. My sweet baby..
I put him on to the bed softly and left to get some water. While I was walking by the river, I hear a gasp. I look up and see Princess Bubblegum.
"Prince Gumball!?"
Shit.

{ Okay, so if you want me to continue this story please comment that down below. Maybe add a few ideas too. Thanks for reading my book and give me some feedback if you want to. Have fun reading! }