The Trip

Marshall's POV
"Really? Then, check if your pregnant. Okay? I don't mind if you are, I love you."
How am I just supposed to tell him. Hey! Gumball, guess what? Your going to be a father! Yes.
No, just no! I can't do that. Argh. This is horrible, this is why I'm always top. He's an alpha so he doesn't know the struggles. I'm basically a female right now.

I take a breath in after getting out of the bathroom. I breath and I feel tears swell in my eyes. I lean against the door and fall down. I don't want to tell him.....

"Marshall. Come on, we have to get going. Before- Marshall? What's wrong!?" Gumball asks kneeling down next to me. I look at him and the tears start to flow faster and faster.

"Marshall......sweetie.." Gumball said softly, sitting next to me and leaning his head on me. I bite my lip and my shoulders starts shaking. That's when I say it. I didn't care anymore.

"Gumball, your going to be a father........" I see Gumball tense up for a few seconds before relaxing and looking at me.

"It's okay, I'll help you get through this. Okay?"

I look at him and nod, leaning against him.

"Gummy...."

"Hmm?"

"I want to die..."

"What!?" Gumball yelled as I said that. I didn't mean to say that. I really didn't.

"Umm. Nothing!" I reply looking down.

"Marshall. You. Can't. Die. I love you."

I look at Gumball and see tears starting to form in his eyes. I blink and his face is closer. His lips land on mine and his arms wrap around my waist, pulling me closer into the kiss. I feel his tongue slip into my mouth and it tastes sweet.

I moan a little and he pushes his body against me.

Gumball's Pov

I push my body against Marshall and kiss him deeper. Why would he want to die? Why? Did someone hurt him? If so, why would they want to hurt him? Actually, I could see a few reasons, maybe the attitude, the teeth, so yeah. There are a few reasons.

"G...Gumball~" I hear Marshall moan as I pull away. I look him in the eyes and kiss his forehead.

"Besides, I want to raise that child with you." I say before hugging him tight. I feel his arms rise and his hands clench on my shirt. I love him so much.

---

So, guys if you want more of this part of the story please tell me as soon as possible. If not, I will move on, and not really take suggestions for doing more on this part, unless many people want me to do more of this chapter/ story. These stories will be separated by author notes, I'll tell you what's going on in the author note too. I might also add a description of the next story or chapter in the author notes too. If you want that please let me know. I hope all of you are having a wonderful day! Have fun reading!