Cribs

{ Okay! Sorry I didn't do a special 4th of July chapter, so I'll try to make this one awesome! Okay? }
Marshall's pov
Gumball softly put us onto the bed and I whimper. I close my eyes and shift so Raven and Luke are lying on both of my sides.
I look over at Gumball as he starts to build a crib.
"Gummy, I think your doing it wrong...." I mumble.
"I know what I'm doing.." Gumball replied looking at me and the children.
"Wah!!"  Raven and Luke cried.
I kiss Ravens forehead and Luke's head.
"Shh, it's alright. Gumball, how am I supposed to feed them?"
Gumball shrugs and stands up, I look up at him and he turns towards me.
"Raven, Luke. Say daddy. I'm Daddy. Okay? That's mommy. Mommy."
Gumball what the fuck?
"What the fuc- fudge are you doing?" I say, looking at him with a glare.
"I'm going back to sleep." I say and lie back down.
Gumball sighs and kisses my forehead.
"Not without me."
"Finish the cribs. Do you want to make out with me with the kids lying right in between us?"
"No."
"Exactly."
Gumball sighed and finished the cribs, putting Raven in one and Luke in the other.
"Goodnight my babies, hello momma." Gumball said pouncing onto me and kissing my neck.
"G-Gumball! Wait, you can't.. mn...ah..."
"I'm not stopping."

Gumball's pov
I lick and bite Marshall's neck and I slowly lifts his legs.
"T-The kids..." Marshall gasps out as I unbuttoned his pants. I look at him and then the kids, fast asleep.
"Your just gonna have to be quiet." I say to Marshall and I bite his thigh and kiss his waist.
"Mnm...no...Gummy....please.." Marshall moaned. I lick his dick and is about to suck him off before Luke starts crying.
"Oh, my God.." I groan and get up, moving towards the child.
"Hush!" I say. I hear the bed shift and I look over to see Marshall's back.
"Well, Luke. You made me miss my chance." I mumble before lying down next to Marshall's back and falling asleep.