The Walk Home(Ending chapter unless more people want more)

Gumball's pov
We all pick up our feet and start to walk home, by home I mean to the castle I'm sick of living there. Marshall's flying with Luke and I'm carrying Raven, she's a very quiet child.
I look up and see Marshall flying down towards me.
"Hey.." Marshall said before flying down to start walking with us.
I kiss his forehead and give him Raven to hold as well.
Marshall looks at me and smiles.
"I'm glad we're a family."
I nod and wonder where are we going to live? Maybe in a village of the humans.. no too many fangirls and fanboys.. hmm. Maybe back in the castle?
"We could live in a normal house in the village."
I was talking out loud!?
"But what about the people."
"We don't have to see them. It's easy, I'll fly around to get and buy food and you stay here, watching the kids. Okay?"
"Yeah, okay.."

A few hours after picking up food...

Marshall comes home and hugs me.
"I love you."
"I love you too, Marshall.."
"What's wrong?"
"Well...last night I didn't get to do things with you and you let me..but Luke decided that I couldn't.. so, can I now?"
"S-Sure...."

I pick Marshall up and carryhim to the bedroom, lying him down onto the bed.
"The kids are watching TV in their cribs, it's alright." I say and kiss his neck.
A moan escapes Marshall's lips and I kiss them. Licking his lips to ask for, after getting a moan I explore his mouth and suck on his tongue.
"Mnm...Gummy.." Marshall moaned as I moves down, unbuttoning his pants and taking his underwear down.
I kiss the tip of his dick and begin to suck him off when I hear Luke start to cry again. I stop and sit up.
"God damn it. "
"P-Please stay..." Marshall whimpered and unbuttoned his shirt to take it off.
Moving closer to me, he sits at the edge of the bed, where I was standing and unbuttoned my pants.
"M-Marshall! You don't have o do that, it's alright. Marshall, ahh!" I moan as his tongue reaches my skin.