Guards

Gumball's pov (......or should I say gummy?)

Shit. Why does she have to be here!? Why?
"Prince Gumball, where have you been?" Princess Bubblegum yelled, stomping over to me.

"Argh. Not so loud. Anyway, go away. I don't want to be with you." Just as I said that I hear a female laugh. Marceline.
I turn my head and she's floating there with my cute little baby boo, I'm sorry. I mean with Marshall.
"Put. Him. The. Fuck. Down. Now." I harshly spit out. She looks at me and smiles.
"No."
She started to fly away before I could say anything word. I stand there, shocked that she just took him away from.. she took both of them. The baby and Marshall. She took them away from me.
"AHHH!!! GET THE HELL DOWN HERE YOU BI-"
"Gumball. Stop yelling. We'll get him back...okay?" Princess Bubblegum says and walks over to me, grabs my hand and begins to walk the way Marceline flew.
"We need to hurry!" I yell before running towards the same direction.

Marceline's pov
I carry my brother into a huge castle and smile evily.
"What should I do? Hmm.. I'll just cast a spell." I mumble.

A few hours after casting a spell on Marshall....

Marshall's pov
I open my eyes and feel water being poured onto my face.
"What the hell!?" I yell and sit up, only to immediately turn over and puke.
What?

{ Okay! So this idea was from Tutugaming11 so all thanks to them for the idea!! Thanks! Also I hope you enjoyed, I will most likely continue this story in the next chapters. Bye!! }