A little something special

(A/N: So.. I've seen how many views are on this story. And I would like to thank everyone who's read this.. So, even if this story is completed I can decide if I make more chapters right? So, here's a special chapter for all of you lovely readers.)

Gumball's pov
I feel someone's eyes burn into my back as I walk the dirt road to the beach house. Even though it's late, no ones outside which is a little concerning. I mean where is everyone? I walk to the beach and sit in the sand.
I can just wait for them right? I sigh and hear footsteps behind me before arms wrap around my neck and legs wrap around my stomach.
"Gummy.. Good afternoon. Everyone's inside getting to bed.." Marshall says before pressing a smile onto my neck, licking it. I shiver slightly.
"Shouldn't we go inside then?"
"No I want to make out of the beach.." Marshall pouts before rolling off of me and onto the sand. I smile and notice how sharp his fangs look in the night as the moon shines on them.
I smirk and sit on his lap, before kissing him quickly. He squeezes my butt with his hands and slowly thrusts. I blush even though we still have our clothes on.
"Gummy.. I want to fuck you on he beach.."
I blush madly and hope to god that he can't see.
"I don't want to get sand I did of me.. Why don't we just go inside?"
Marshall thinks for a second before picking me up and going into the beach house.
No ones awake and everything's dark, except our room. Marshall slams me onto the bed and I feel the bed shift after he climbs on top of me.
"Gummy, your so cute."
I giggle before pulling my shirt off. He does the same before kissing and sucking on my chest. I shudder and let a soft moan.
He smirks against my skin and pulls my pants off.
I chuckle as he stumbles with his belt. Once he has his belt off he turns me over so I'm laying on my stomach.
"M..Marshall!?"
He spanks me with the belt and the legs it drop to the ground before pulling my underwear off.
He smiles before turning me back over, earning himself a glare from me.
"Don't be upset.." Marshall whispers as he grabs the lube from the nightstand. He pours it onto my butt, causing me to jump at how cold it was.
"Shh baby shh.." He hums before rubbing my inner thighs and putting his member at the entrance. I whine softly before he pushes himself into me, ignoring the fact that I was making a lot of sexual noises.
"Fuck Marshall.. I love you.."
"I love you too sweetie." He smiles before slamming into me. I Yelp and he slows down a little for me to adjust before slamming into me once again.
"I love you so so so much."
He smiles before kissing me of the forehead.
"I love you more."

(Hope you enjoyed this book. Have a wonderful day!)