A Trail Of Candy

Marshall's pov
The gentle breeze in the air blow against my face as I fly toward my boyfriend, Gumball.
He jumped and looked up.
"Marshall Lee what on earth are you doing? Come down here and listen to me."
I shake my head and fly up into the trees. He doesn't understand why I'm upset.
He had been texting someone else. Sexting really. In other words, he cheated on me.
"Marshall!! I can explain."
"No need." I tell, throwing an acorn down at him.
"Ow!" He yelps and looks up at me. I turn my head and feel my body shaking gently. I feel the warm tears slowly fall down my face.
I wipe my eyes and chuck another acorn down at Gumball. But, he wasn't standing where he was lasts time. I stand up and look for him.
It's not like I hate him. He just hurt me a lot.
"Marshall Lee." I hear a whisper come from behind. I turn and fly down a little to see Gumball trying to climb a tree. I smile and fly next to him. I kiss his neck and hug him.
"I love you... But I still haven't forgave you. " I say, backing up and resting my body on the ground, against the tree. Gumball slides back down and sits next to me.
"I know and I'm so sorry. I love you too."
I look at him and smile.

TO BE CONTINUED.......