Later That Night

I took djbajan518 s idea for the positions of the characters. So, in this chapter Gumball will be top and Marshall Lee will be bottom. The next chapter they will be switched and so on and so on. I might do the same positions twice or in many times in a row, just tell me if you want them to be switched up, okay? Thanks! Also, if you want to see djbajan518 s idea, it's in the comments in the first part. Have fun!

Gumball's pov
As I roll up my yoga mat I wonder if Marshall even made it home. What if I made him angry...
What he never wants me anymore!!?? What if he left me!? What if-
"Yo." I hear Marshall's voice boom into my pink ears. I jump about 40 feet and scream.
"Wow. You look cute when you scream." Marshall said and flew over to me, grabbing my yoga mat. I'm about to say something when something presses against my lips. Marshall.
His tongue goes in and swirls around, causing me to let out a tiny moan. He smirks and starts to suck on my tongue.
I immediately try to push him away but only to get shoved against the wall. Hard. I yelp and he stops, pulls away and looks to make sure I was okay.
See, he is a kind being, he just doesn't know when to stop. Marshall lifts my leg a little and shoves his waist to mine. I gasp and he rubs our groins together.
"Marshall.......Ah..... Mnmm..." I moan as I grip his black hair. His teeth grazing over my soft pink skin. I feel them poke and then sink into me.

"Ow! Marshall! N-no!" I say as I try to pull his mouth off of me. His teeth go deeper and deeper, until his lips reach my skin. As soon as I thought the pain couldn't get worse, Marshall sucked. I felt the blood being drawn out. I softly tapped his head, trying my hardest to stand. He was draining my body energy.

His teeth finally lost contact and I feel blood trickle down the holes that were left. Marshall's tongue liked the blood away and healed the wound.
"I wouldn't let you bleed out, silly. I just need a little of that sweetness." His voice hummed as my eyes slowly closed and I leaned against him.

"F-Fuck me..." I said as I my body weight brought him down. His face pale. I smirked and added "Or do you want me to fuck you."
Marshall's face went a deep shade of pink and his eyes looked down to my rock hard member, resting against his stomach.

"I want to be top..." Marshall's sweet little voice said as he pulled my shirt a little. Fuck. Damn. Shit. This fucking little vampire!

I laugh and decide to change my mind.
"I do too." I say as I bite his neck, earning a yelp and hands reaching for my hair. I lick and suck, earning more moans and groans.
Once I pull away, I lift up his shirt and suck on his nipples.
"Gumball! Please, let's switch. Ahh! Hmm!" Marshall moaned as I unbuttoned his pants.
I look him dead in the eye and forcefully state my answer.
"No."
Marshall's face went a little paler and I pulled off his pants. I unzip mine too and press my rock hard member at his enterence on top of the fabric.
I hear a whimper come from Marshall and I see tears flowing down his face. Was I too forcefully? I stop and lean down.
"Marshall are y-"
Bam!
Marshall flipped me over and said
"If your going to be top, then I get what position I want."
As Marshall took off our underwear and sat right above my throbbing member, he looked down at me and smiled. Leaning up, I kissed his nose.
"Go for it, babe." I mumble, making Marshall blush. He wiggled his butt up a little and brought it down on my member.
As he tried to go down slower, gravity started to pull it faster. I decided to try and torture him by thrusting up. I thrusted and he gasped.
"Gummy!" He yelped. Gummy? Is that what goes on in his brain, that's cute.
I thrusted again and again, still not letting him get used to my size, I was pretty big.
I lean up and push him to the ground. As wet slaps and moans filled the room, I noticed that the window was still open.
I look up and see Marshall's sister, Marceline standing there with her phone. I immediately stop and look down at Marshall.
Marshall had his eyes closed and tears were swelling up in his eyes. Once he opened them, he noticed that we weren't alone, noticing his sister he didn't look embarrassed at all. Okay, maybe a little.
What did I do?