The Shadow and the Sun

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! SEEEEQQQUUUEEEELLLL TIIIMMMMEEEE!!! EEEEEEEEP!

IMPORTANT: So this chapter is 3 years later. But currently, Naruko is still with the Akatsuki. She's planning on leaving to get back to the Leaf today (in the story). Just thought you'd all want to know!

ALSO: The pic is of what Naruko looks like now :D I KNOW, I KNOW, SHE WEARS THE SAME OUTFIT AS THE SHIPPUDEN SASUKE. But they don't know that... >:D

----------------------------------------------------

3 YEARS LATER, 16 YEAR OLD NARUKO'S POV!!!

I sat on the couch, planning out my escape in my head. Surely, they wouldn't just let me go. I know they'd go after me. But I was going to leave... And today.

I stood up, just as Itachi-sensei sat down next to me. He grabbed my sleeve before I could walk away. "What is it, sensei?" I asked, my voice just as hollow as it was 3 years ago, when Sasuke left the Leaf Village.

"I know... I know that you're going to leave." he said. I narrowed my eyes, but didn't turn around. Or move, for the matter. "And you're going to stop me?" I asked. I glanced behind me and saw Itachi shake his head. "No.... I have a plan." he smirked.

I raised an eyebrow. "Oh? You do?"

He nodded. Then he told me this plan of his. Apparently, I would run for Konoha, and Itachi would 'chase' me. As I approached, I would jump over the gates, acting like a normal ninja. And Itachi would stop chasing me, leaving before I reached Konoha.

I grinned, and nodded. Itachi-sensei stood up. I gave him a hug. "Thanks, Itachi!" I grinned, feeling happy. And I rarely ever felt happy.

Oh, by the way, I have a nickname. 'The Blood Sun'. I didn't give myself this nickname, the 5 kage's did... I'm in the bingo book. I've been trained as an assasin for the Akatsuki, and I often go on filler missions. I'm not a member, because I refused each of their offers, whenever they tried to convince me to be a member.

I've killed countless people. I am an assasin, after all. My picture in the Bingo Book is blurry, but you can see my orange and blue outfit. You can really only see my back and hair. My hair was whipping around in the wind, and there were afew bloodstains in it. Hence the nickname 'The Blood Sun'.

Itachi chuckled, and hugged me back slightly. "I knew you planned on going back there someday." he answered. I nodded. "So, when do we start?" I asked, smirking. I pulled up my mask. (In the pic. And yes, her mask is sorta like Kakashi's XD)

"Now" he chuckled. My eyes widened slightly, and I took off running, Itachi close on my tail. I smashed the boulder that blocked the exit, and burst outside. I grinned as my feet carried me quickly, my speed surpassing the wind.

Itachi was close on my tail, but I knew that he was only going to chase, not attack. That was part of his plan. But when he returned, he would say that he attacked me.

I ran for what seemed like hours, and still felt Itachi's chakra on my tail. My backpack felt heavier and heavier as I ran farther, and my katana bounced around, strapped to my hip.

I had taken my Akatsuki cloak with me. I wasn't a member, but they gave me the cloak. Not the ring. They gave me the cloak to make me remember that I belonged to the Akatsuki. Well, not so much anymore.... I still have bonds with all of them. They're my family....

Soon enough, I felt Itachi's presence stop moving. So I did too. I turned, and saw Itachi walking towards me. "Go a mile forwards, and you'll arrive at Konoha." he said. I nodded, and ran up to my sensei. I engulfed Itachi in a bonecrushing hug. He's like a brother and a father to me!