Chapter 1 (part 1)

Poppy

I awoke to the sound of my radio blaring in my ear, pulling me from an amazing dream.

I jolted forwards and smacked my head on something hard.

I instinctively grabbed my head and looked up to see Finn sitting in front of me rubbing her head.

"Ow ow ow! Man that hurt!" She whined.

"Haha! Oh Poppy that was priceless!"

I looked over and Victoria rolling on the floor laughing.

"Oh man. I didn't think the radio would scare you that bad! Haha!"

"Tory that's not funny!" I said, rolling my eyes.

"Oh chill out. Finn's fine, see. She's already laughing about it."

I looked over at Finn and she was sitting on my bed, giggling.

"Oh boy, Poppy. Your face was brilliant. You really thought I was in pain! I'm a Werewolf! I'm made for pain, no joke. I've been through worse pain then you head-butting me." She said, sitting at the edge of my bed.

Oh really? Then why did you say ow?

"Wow. Just wow, guy's." I looked at my alarm clock and finally noticed the time. "It's 6:30 a.m.! Why did you guys wake me up so early? My parents aren't even up yet."

"Don't ask me. Tory's the one who woke me up." Finn said, getting off my bed.

We both looked at Tory, who was getting up off of the floor.

"Well?" I asked.

"Hey I was just told by Avery to come and get you guy's and take you to The Park. Don't shoot the messenger." She said, sticking her hands up defensively.

"What! Why would Avery want us at The Park at 6:30 in the morning!" I said, annoyed.

I just want to finish my dream...

"Actually he wanted us there at six but it took forever to wake Finn up and get her ready, sneak into your house, and then it took like fifteen minutes to wake you up! Now let's go!" She said, throwing clothes at me while Finn pulled me out of bed.

"Fine." I said, grabbing the clothes and walking to my bathroom.

In the bathroom I examined the clothes Tory had thrown at me.

My new party dress? Why do I need this? If I wasn't so tired, I would have asked but instead I just shrugged and got changed.

"Lousy Tory, blasting music in my ear and making me hit my head." I complained, as I got ready.

Ten minutes later I left the bathroom, walked into my bedroom, and slipped on some shoes.

I still don' know why I insist on wearing shoes, seeing as how I fly most of the time.

"Are you done?" Tory asked.

"Yeah but I don't see why it matters. I mean we're already late." I said, slinging my messenger bag over my shoulder.

"Yeah I agree with Poppy! I'm hungry!" Finn complained.

"No eating! That was one of the rules!" Tory said, "Now let's go!"