Chapter 10

Tory

After Dante and I left Tyler and Finn we met up a couple tables away.

"It feels like it has been forever since I have seen you." Dante said, dramatically. I laughed and playfully punched him in the shoulder.

"Hey, I'm fragile." He said, playfully.

"Oh I'm sorry." I kissed him on the cheek, quickly so no one would see.

"Thank you, that helps." He said, blushing.

We walked into the building and to my locker. I opened it and shoved my textbooks inside.

"You know; your locker looks a little empty. You should get some pictures of me and hand them up in there." He said, nudging me.

"If I do that then it will make it more than obvious that we are a couple." I said, smiling at him.

"Ah yes, I forgot." He said, smiling.

"Come on, you can walk me to my class." I said, closing my locker.

"Well, don't I feel special. What a privilege it is to walk you to your class." He said, as we walked side by side to my first class. I just laughed.

"You know, Tyler and Finn talking about Poppy and my brother really bummed me out." I said.

"Oh please, we are a way cuter couple." He said, taking my hand.

"Yeah, except nobody knows that we are a couple." I said. My heart rate sped up when he took my hand, just the touch of him was enough to make me go crazy.

"Right!" He said, letting go of my hand, "You know we could always tell them..."

"I know. I just...don't want to, at least not yet. I don't want Poppy to make fun of me."

"Why would she make fun of you? Am I that bad?"

"No, no! It's just that I've liked you for a long time and she knows..." I said, blushing. Dante smiled and took my hand, kissing my knuckles.

"I know how you feel." He said, "Tyler would never let me live it down."

I smiled up at him. He's trying to comfort me, that's so sweet.

"Besides I like sneaking around to see you. It's very secretive."

"And very romantic." I added.

"Yeah, that too."

We finally got to my class and before I walked in we quickly hugged goodbye.

"I'll see you at lunch." He whispered.

"I'll see you then." I said, blushing a little.

"Oh, and maybe we could go to the movies or something this weekend."

"I'd like that."

"Cool." He said, turning to walk to class. I walked into my classroom and sat down in my assigned seat.

I could tell that I was still blushing, this is something that I will never be able to get used to. This and my heart beating like a rabbit's every time I see, or even hear, him.

***********************************************************************

Author's Note: So I know that this is a short chapter, compared to the other 9 long ass chapters. I guess that I'll just say, you're welcome. Enjoy guy's.