Chapter 2 - Fear is back?

Stat: EDITED

 Dedicated to LoveStar0812 for the inspiring entry at the side :)

Watching the colourful lights of the Aurora from her balcony, she leaned in and swayed her palm in the air, possessing snowflakes of various of shapes and sizes, reflecting the night's colours of beauty and grace. She sighed.

"This is for the better,"

snowflakes in mid air, evaporated easily. "-being alone." Her gaze went from the heavens towards the snowy ground. Too thick that she could barely see anything.

Snow Storm

"Why is there a snow storm? Did I created this? Was it because of my loneliness?' She groaned, leaning on one of the ice posts by the edge of the castle's balcony.

She raised her head again, with her eyes narrowed, when she head faint footsteps through snow. She furrowed her eyesbrows some more and her rosy lips slightly parted, stairing at the faint shillouette, passing the harsh blizzard, nearer her place.

'A traveller? What in the world is that mortal doing here?!'

Quickly, she stormed out of her balcony towards the inside of the castle, walking swiftly, producing sounds of clanking glass as her heels would tap the thick icy floor. She finally made it infront the maid entrance.

Stopping, she huffed, panting from all that walking and hesitated before opening the door.

'What if he's not safe here?'  She shook her head. '

He needs my help,' Before she could even open the door, a faint knock came to presence. Her eyes shot up and quickly opened it, magically with one swift of her arm.

As it did, poor young Jack Frost popped in, his lifeless body falling against hers, his face hitting Elsa's as well, lips too close to each other.

Elsa's eyes rounded as she backed a little and quickly picked his limpy body by his arms. She blushed. "Okay, I can do this," Her cheeks bubbled and her face crunched as she forced herself to carry him.

"Gah! You're too heavy!"

She cried as it echoed by the Icy walls. Elsa put him back to the floor as she magically closed the castle's main door.

Tapping her chin, she thought of a way, glancing at him. "Hmm," She mumbled. "You might not mind if I just drag you, won't you?"

A teasing smirk formed across her face and she started dragging him along the slippery floor as Jack stayed silent, sleeping and shivering by the cold.

You're heavy for a slim guy...

Elsa stopped when she realized that there's no place for him to rest on inside the castle, but her one and ony room.

She dragged her palm by her cheek and up her pale blondes, thinking of a way. "Oh, no. There is no way am I gonna drag you all the way to my room, upstairs!" She cried at him but felt stupid, having the fact that the boy she's talking to- is unconscious. 'Oh, goodness. How could I carry him up?'

'Stupid boy, wandering around this dangerous mountain!'

For a moment, she just looked at him. Brownish-white hair, covered with thick frost, long eyelashes, touching his own cheeks, and lips, chapped from all of that temperature.

She bit her lip and frowned feeling sympathy over him.

"Oh, geez fine!" with a swift of her fingers, she made bended ice for his support. Elsa started pushing him up the stairs with ease for the ice was too slippery.

She huffed as they reached the top, putting him on bed. Tired, sleepy, and beat, her body can no longer move.

She placed Jack Frost to bed and just simply lay her head into his chest, panting and groaning. "I'm- I'm sorry," She began. "All I could just do- is to make you colder"

"Elsa!" Eyes, openning at last, her view reveiled her beloved sister, inside this aweful dark cage of nightmare. She gasped.

"Anna?!" She tried reaching for her but she can't move a muscle. As if her body was being controlled by something else.

"Anna, what happened?"

She gazed at her sister's eyes. Frightened. "Elsa... who did this to you?" Her voice cracked in astonishment. 'What?' she thought, furrowing her eyebrows. "What have you become?!"

Anna held out an ear-damaging scream that scared her off and made her shout back to reality, Icicles blast out from her towards wall-by-wall inside her own room. She glanced around.

Just her typical place but a not-so-typical boy, back sticking on her bed headboard in fright.

Her eyes widened and stood up from her bed. Backing away slightly, she apologized, still out of mind.

"It's fine." Jack just looked at her. The way she reacts, the way she moves, and the way she speaks. Such grace. He blinked twice, scanning her some more, recieving a cough from his own sight.

Snapping out of it, he quickly stood up and fixed his cloak and the icy bedsheet.

"Sorry for disturbing you're privacy, and for everything last night, when I was still unconcious, I'd rather be get going," He said in embarrassment, hurridly fixing her own things.

"No, no wait," Jack stopped from all that cramming when she finally spoke. "It's fine," She comforted, bringing her palms up.

"You were-- cold last night." Slowly putting them down, her eyes can't let go of his gaze. They locked gazes.

Her mouth opened, ready to say something but does not know of what to make up. As for Jack, her own beauty attracted him from even doing anything, his cracky lips started forming a grinny smirk out of nowhere.

"Tell me," She began with her eyebrows slightly furrowed in suspicion.

"Who might you be?"