Chapter 18 - Evil Ice Queen

Pitch raised both his arms and extended it, as black sand began to appear towards their direction. Jack covered her, freezing it, with his staff. He pointed his staff at Pitch, as ice began flying towards him. But Pitch dissapeared before it could even hit him.

Pitch: Missed...

They heard him, behind them and there, stood Pitch black. Jack shoot ice at him, once more but again he kept on teleporting with the use of nightmare sand.

Pitch: Come with me....

He began to whisper on Elsa's ears, behind her. Jack heard it and he quickly swayed his staff in his direction. Likewise, it didn't hit him.

Elsa began to wince in pain. She began to kneel down, holding her chest. Her hair became darker and it was starting to have the shade of colour black. And slowly,  part of her dress became purple. She crouched in pain and she began to wince again.

Jack: Elsa!!

But before he could even touch her, Pitch pushed him towards an icy wall, with nightmare sand. He was pushed forcely. The wall cracked on the part where Jack's head was pushed. Nightmare sand surrounded his body, pressing him towards the wall. He began to struggle to escape but it was too tight.

Elsa's eyes became red. Suddenly, Jack felt cold. He looked at his hands and he began to realize something.

Jack: 'I'm Mortal!'

He began to frown like about to cry.

Jack: 'Elsa.... Oh no... Pitch is controlling Elsa's mind!'

He winced as he felt the tight grip of the nightmare sand around him.

Jack: Elsa's starting not believing in me, anymore!

Pitch kneeled down, handling Elsa's chin with his finger.

Pitch: Elsa, listen to me...  Just a few more and you will help darkness to reign again.

Elsa shut her eyes in pain, listening to the words of Pitch.

Pitch: Just look at the view...

In curiousity, She took a glanced and covered her mouth with her two hands at what she saw. She was already teleported to Arendelle. Or maybe it was only an illusion or should i say, a nightmare.

She began to pant, looking at her sight. The people of Arendelle, Everyone was frozen! Even the houses, animals, the villagers, the trees. Everything was made out from hard ice.

Elsa: No... this can't be...

She began to talk to her self.

Pitch: Face it, Elsa. This is the reality. Your a monster!