Chapter 7 - Winter Guardian

Elsa: Your... like me!

She whispered and smiled in amazement.

Elsa: This is unbelievable!!!

Jack chuckled.

Jack: Well... I'm the guardian of winter, you know!

Jack smirked at her.

Elsa: You have ALOT to tell me, Mr. Frost.

Jack: uhh It's best if I'd just tell you tomorrow, your higness.

Elsa: well.. tomorrow then.

Elsa: Wait, where will you sleep, Jack?

Jack:  Actually, I don't sleep. Im dead, you know.

Elsa: Oh right... Pardon me, I kept forgetting. It's beause... Your like... real. It's like your even alive...

Jack looked at her in the eyes and blushed.

Elsa covered her mouth and yawned.

She turned around and was about to open the icy door, leading to her bedroom, to get some sleep.

Jack: Good night, my Queen.

He yell-whispered at her.

Elsa: Good night, Jack.

Elsa went inside her room, closing the icy door behind her, gently. She made her way onto her bed to get some sleep. But she can't. She tried closing her eyes... but she can't sleep. She openned her eyes.

Elsa: Why can't I sleep?

She turned around trying to feel comfortable but she can't. She oppened her eyes again...

Elsa: 'No... I might be having nightmares again, Including me hurting Anna or anyone else.'

she frowned. she sat back on her bed, putting her knees nearer to her chest and burying her head down.

Jack noticed the structure of Elsa, behind the hard door. He noticed that she wasn't still asleep, and more of having a hard time to. He went into his pocket and held a small sack.

He pulled a hand-full of sand from it. He opened his hands and blow the sand from his cold palm. Gold sand flew around the castle and went inside of it, in everyway. from the edges of the doors, to small holes and enterings.

Sand flew around poor Elsa. She was lying down already, but still crying. The golden sand went inside her mind and slowly... she fell as sleep.