Chapter 24

Holy Frostbite! Can't believe I killed Elsa in my own story! >.< Anyways, Hi! Jack here.  Thanks for the 30k+!!! This is really awesome! I know, she's gone but please don't leave the story yet? I'll find a way. I promise! Btw, did you get the tune of "For the last time in forever"? Tnx for the comments and votes! Keep it coming!

                                                                                                                             ~JackFrost008 (jackwashere)

[Sight of Arendelle]

The Kingdom was Dark. No source of light can be found. Fog everywhere. No one was on the streets. Everyone were inside their own houses trying to be warm and cozy. The children were very ill due to the tempurature.

Assistant: Where could Queen Elsa be? Everyone is very ill because of the cold. Is she behind all of this?

He asked the oldest maid of the Royal family, shakingly.

Maid: I... I don't really know.

She quickly replied, rubbing her arms to warm them up.

Maid: but I have trust in The Queen.

Suddenely, the snow stopped.The maid spotted the last Snowflake falling, calmly. It glittered and shine but when it reached the ground, it became dull and melted completely.

The maid covered his mouth with both of her hands, staring at the snowflake.

Maid: The Queen's dead...

She whispered.

[Frozen lake]

Kristoff helplessly watched his love, crying over Elsa. He took off his hat and put it near his chest. Sven made reindeer noises trying to tell something to Kristoff. He's eyes lightened up.

Kristoff: Anna, My Family! Maybe they could bring her back to life.

Anna: Y...Your right!  We can try...

Kristoff: Quick! Hop on to Sven!

Anna Hop on to the determined reindeer with the help of Kristoff and soon they were off to see the Trolls.

[Ice Castle]

With another Punch, and another, and another, Jack was pushed towards a wall. He was all beaten up. Wounds on his face, blood flowing from his mouth.

Pitch: Weak! Now that little Blizzard's dead, Your. Too. Weak!

Jack wince in pain but glared at Pitch. Pitch's eyes furrowed.

Pitch: I'm impress of your determination, Frost. But accept the fact that you will never be believed in, Ever again!