Chapter 22

OLAF

The Dragon released several fireballs hitting Olaf but he did not melt due to his Icy sheild, which is strong enough to insulate heat. Olaf became mad. More spikes grew on his back. Olaf's personal Flurry became a storm cloud, creating a blizzard and lightning from it.

The Dragon began to wrestle with him. Olaf's Ice Spike nose grew long and he used it as a sword.

Anna: Olaf!

Olaf turned his head to see Anna, sitting on the floor, weak.

Olaf: Go Anna! Find Kristoff! I'll defeat this Monster!

Anna nod her head and find her way to find Kristoff.

Olaf turned back to the Dragon. It spread it's wings and began to fly, hitting Olaf, with It's tail. Olaf blew on his hand, forming giant sharp snowflakes. He began throwing them towards the Dragon, as shurikens. The Beast got hit, three times and he fell on the floor, unconsious. Olaf smiled raising both his hands, made from tree trunks.

Olaf: Woohoo!

But the fight wasn't over yet.  The Dragon stood up and Charged towards the Snowman.

Olaf: Uh- Oh!

Olaf widened his eyes as an idea, popped in his head. He began running, letting the Dragon chase him.  He stopped running, realizing that he was already infront of an abyss.  Olaf turned behind him, staring calmly at the Giant Dragon, running towards him.

The Beast jumped. He was about to grab olaf's neck that would push him towards the cliff. But the Dragons eyes widened as he pushed nothing but air. Unfortunately, Olaf split his head and his body between. Resulting for the dragon to fall of the cliff.

Olaf turned around and looked at the falling Dragon with a smile on his face.

Olaf: Hmm... My plan works. I guess I do have a fixed skull...

He chuckled. Olaf shook his entire body and he was back to his original size.

Olaf: Anna! Sven! wait for meeee!

ELSA

Elsa: Reveal... Just feel....

She beggan to kneel down, looking at the cold water.

Elsa: 'What if I panicked and freeze it?! If I will,  the entire lake will freeze.... Including Jack...'

Her hands was obviously shaking. She wants to save him. There's no time!

Elsa: 'No... I should not think negative. Elsa, you are strong. You should reveal your strength.... Just feel the confidence...

Then suddenly, a flashback of Jack, reminded her of something...

~FlashBack~

[ Elsa's balcony]

Elsa: Jack?

She asked, sitting beside Jack, on the balcony floor.

Jack: Yeah?

He asked back, carving an ice with a sharp object.

Elsa: A troll once said to me that... fear will be my enemy... Is he right?

Jack stop at what he was doing and payed his attention on Elsa.

Jack: Hmmm... I believe so. Well, North always remind me to "love your enemies".

Elsa raised an eyebrow on him.

Elsa: I should... love my fear?

Jack: Yeah, I think that's how it works.