Chapter 4 - Immortality

• Dedicated to G Jane Icaro

JACK

Jack: Well.. you see, North, Or everyone should know him as Santa Claus, sent me here for a mission. And...

But jack was cut of when when Elsa said something unecessary.

Elsa: Continue?

Jack: ummm..

She looked behind her and was sort of... looking for something.

Jack: Are you OK, your highness?

Elsa: Jackson?

Jack: 'huh?'

Elsa: Where did you go?

She was moving her head sideways with a worry face.

Jack: what's wrong, you higness? I'm right..

But again he was cut off when she walked going to him. And it was like a slowmotion scene as Elsa walked through the body of Jack frost. Slowly, Jack was shock and his torso was like pumped towards.

He looked behind him to glance at Elsa, who was looking outside to find... Jackson who was, she believed, went away.

Jack rubbed behind his head. He looked at his hands and went to see his reflection in one of the ice crystals. His hair was growing white again! Jack kept on jumping up and down, like he recieved a gift from santa.

Jack: I'm back? I'm back!! yes!

And for his fifth jump, he flew upward in a swirrling motion and flew around fast, but gently, without smashing anything. They he stopped flying and glanced at Elsa, who came inside again after a few minutes of looking outdoors.

Jack: She.. doesn't know me.. or believe in me...

He whispered to himself and frowned. He saw Elsa's face that looks down and dissapointed. And that made Jack frown a bit more.

Elsa slowely walked upstairs, and glanced at the Icy door again. 

Jack: No, no wait!

then he frowned again. He tries to remeber what kind of mission, North gave to him since his memories as a guardian, was slowly fading. and his memories as a human, was coming back at him.

He sat on one of the flat Ice crystals on the upper part of the inside ofthe Ice castle. He concentrated while his head was leaning down on his staff.

he kept trying to remeber....

~FLASHBACK~

North: Jack!! come down here.

North yelled upstairs for Jack to come down.