Epilogue

Queen Elsa closed a book that seemed to be her personal Diary.

Elsa: And that's the love story of Queen Elsa and the mischevious boy, Jack Frost.

Children: Cool!

Everyone clapped their hands in amazement.

Arthur: So... Queen Elsa. You're saying that Jack Frost is real?

A child asked.

Elsa: Yes, he is. Jack Frost s more than a myth.

Arthur: Wow...

Robert: When I grow up, I'll be Jack Frost and fight the evil Pitch!

Emily: Well, when I grow up, I'll love someone like Jack!

John: Queen Elsa, Is it possible that he's here?

Elsa smiled and pat his head.

Elsa: Of course. He can be everywhere. Do you want to find him?

Everyone cheered and thanked her. They waved goodbye to the queen and ran away to search for the legendary, Jack Frost. Elsa chuckled to herself as she would hear them, talking about him. She's proud of herself to tell stories to the children for the next generation to believe in him.

Elsa sighed, relaxing on her throne. A fake smile crept on her face. She was alone. It was dark and the only source of light is the shining blue moon. Her smile dropped. She just realized that she as already lonely. She was already alone. She misses him even more.

Voice: Elsa...

Elsa's body stiffened.

Elsa: "Jack?"

She thought to herself as her eyes slightly widened.

Voice: Elsa...

Elsa: Jack?

Her voice cracked.

She slowly walked towards the center of the hall. Her steps made noises as if it was glass. It echoed around the empty room. A quick silhouette came to her sight.

Elsa: Jack... Jack! Come out...

He heard a giggle. A giggle from a masculine voice.

Elsa: Jack? Jack, I know your there!

Elsa's voice was like about to cry. She misses him alot. And she can't wait to be with him again, in his arms.

Voice: So Jack Frost is more than a myth, eh?

A cold whisper is what she felt, behind her ear. She turned around and saw him. Jack Frost. His look didn't change after that fateful day, last week.

Jack: Hello, my Quee- Pfft!

He was cut off by Elsa as she wrapped him in her arms and buried her head on his neck.

Elsa: Jack!

Jack hugged her back. He hugged her very tightly since he misses her too.

Jack: Hey, hey. I was just gone for a week.

Jack uttered, without breaking their hug.

Elsa: But it felt like for years.

Jack chuckled at her cuteness.

Jack: Thank you, Elsa. Thank you for letting the children believe in me... 

Elsa: And thank you too, Jack. For changing my miserable life.

Jack chuckled and pulled away from the hug.